Possibly the biggest troll in the game, constant first pick / or banned every game.

While he doesn't excel at laning he still does a great job. He's pretty much a better version of the drake. But instead of being a retarded melee hero that autolose you the lane, he's actually useful the entire game.

Yigs pluck is easier to use and probably has way higher pluck rates compared to the feeding drake

Instead of burning himself to death like the retarded hydra, he heals himself and allies constantly, possible doing a better job as a healer than medic and egon combined..

When it comes down to ultimates yig will ( unless played by a mentally handicapped) hit more targets than drake will every do in a teamfight. Needless to say, yigs ultimate is effortless to use and probably ( has a higher aoe effect than the burning noob hero that has to stand still and channel his ulti until the teamfight is over.

So the real question is, why would anyone EVER pick drake when there is a Yig?

Possibly the biggest troll in the game, constant first pick / or banned every game.

While he doesn't excel at laning he still does a great job. He's pretty much a better version of the drake. But instead of being a retarded melee hero that autolose you the lane, he's actually useful the entire game.

Yigs pluck is easier to use and probably has way higher pluck rates compared to the feeding drake

Instead of burning himself to death like the retarded hydra, he heals himself and allies constantly, possible doing a better job as a healer than medic and egon combined..

When it comes down to ultimates yig will ( unless played by a mentally handicapped) hit more targets than drake will every do in a teamfight. Needless to say, yigs ultimate is effortless to use and probably ( has a higher aoe effect than the burning noob hero that has to stand still and channel his ulti until the teamfight is over.

So the real question is, why would anyone EVER pick drake when there is a Yig?

The only area I think where Drake is better is with his passive, and that Martyr allows him to be a tank with a ton of damage.

But yes, I agree Yig is more or less Drake, but better. The thing I hate the most about Yig is that once you walk out of the ult, if you walk in again, it knocks you up again. I think that's completely unbalanced, as the entire AoE (which is what, like a 5 unit radius, 10 unit diameter?) is essentially zoned. Unless you are fighting in the large lane jungles or the river, it's effectively an impassable wall.

The only area I think where Drake is better is with his passive, and that Martyr allows him to be a tank with a ton of damage.

Thankfully, your tanky initiator dealing lots of damage is greatly valued and a huge priority, right???????????????????????

Besides, I think Yig AoE ultimate will deal more total damage in a teamfight than drake chasing people aounrd, the vast majority of the time.

The fact that yig can heal himself with Q in late game like 500 hp and heal an ally (E) another 500 hp, is buying cooldown reduction ítems and has this massive stun ulti that can use in lvl 16 every 45 sec apart from being able to pull units with one of the best pulls there is in game is making him picked over jax and even raynor.

I suggest that his (W) has a "progressive range" (like bola or lance through lvls), his (Q) has a higher cd, his (E) does not give such a high amor/spell resistance and his ulti cd is doubled (I see him recover his ult in time for each team fight) IF you want him to be a lower pick.

It already continues dealing damage (alot of it too btw) if you stand in it, so it works alot like Null Arcane Sword, only better. Personally I think a single knock up per hero would make it so that you at least have the option to go in and out of the ult as the situation requires. That way, it still puts you at a disadvantage, but doesn't completely flob you over by knocking you up over and over.

It already continues dealing damage (alot of it too btw) if you stand in it, so it works alot like Null Arcane Sword, only better. Personally I think a single knock up per hero would make it so that you at least have the option to go in and out of the ult as the situation requires. That way, it still puts you at a disadvantage, but doesn't completely flob you over by knocking you up over and over.

I know the damage is already continued. I was suggesting leaving the damage the same but make it so to get the knock up you actually have to get heroes in the initial cast

I know the damage is already continued. I was suggesting leaving the damage the same but make it so to get the knock up you actually have to get heroes in the initial cast

Continual or continuous, not flobing continues or continued.

It isn't even my first language and that shap hurts to look at, what the flob.

Continual or continuous, not flobing continues or continued.

It isn't even my first language and that shap hurts to look at, what the flob.

Actually "continued" is grammatically correct. It can be written without the prepositional phrase "by the ability, over the entire duration," which would be easy to understand but isn't necessary.

The damage it deals is already continuous.

Happy Soed?

Yes, exactly :-)

Actually "continued" is grammatically correct. It can be written without the prepositional phrase "by the ability, over the entire duration," which would be easy to understand but isn't necessary.

No it isn't, and no it can't.

"I know the damage is continuous" is correct. Even the lesser used "continual" is fine. "I know the damage is continued" is not.

Edited by Soedenone

Yes, exactly :-)

No it isn't, and no it can't.

"I know the damage is continuous" is correct. Even the lesser used "continual" is fine. "I know the damage is continued" is not.

I know the damage has continued

LZ: yes, he is broken, but everyone knows that

Penthos: Powerful, but the very fact that he is Melee makes him very susceptible to CC

Raynor: Strong, but quite easy to kill.

Yig has range, making him less susceptible to CC, and has heck of alot better survivability than Raynor.