Kuradel desperately needs a buff

Johannes

Problems: hes squishy short ranged and deals less damage then jackson with almost no utility and the weakest ultimate in the game, its a weaker version of raynors e, suggestions, revert him to his old roa scalings, increase his hp pool by 50%, rever t his ulti to the roa version that lands on a single target at least 90% of the time, instead of being 50-50 if you get lucky, otherwise missing, and when it does hit it deals around 100 damage to most late agme heroes, the w needs to not deal halved dmage to creeps, casters are supposed to wave clear well, not significantly worse then carries

He was exceptionally good until the nerf hammer came down hard on Star's Fury. The nerf to it hurt him the most, but even with that said, his ultimate is amazing. I do not recall ever missing with it, and if it's a teamfight, can usually hit most of the enemy team with it. It's instant cast, without a cast animation, and you control exactly how the stun-line flows. He can solo any hero without debuff imunity late game, and deals incredible amounts of damage in teammfights (though the multiple targets on Q reduction is silly.... 50% for a random ranged minion standing beside the hero, are you kidding me?)

If you think he's underpowered, you are doing it wrong. Q-R-AA-Q-W-AA-Q combo is death with a powerstrike item and cerebro is a kill, even before you get argus, yamato, grav, etc.

Oh so you call a spell that hits for 5 less damage then raynors e and has 5% less scaling and is around 10x smaller and harder to hit a good ulti?

Are you confusing his q and his ulti? His ulti is mega easy to hit has really good range and can stun a lot of their team reliably in a team fight.

Reliable, as in. Slightly better then 50-50 yeah, deoending on how you move your mouse and whether or not they move at all its a bit better then 50-49 but it still hits like an aa, check the numbers on his ulti compared to the numbers on raynors e, the damage they claim they are dealing is nearly identical, difference? Raynors e is better and on a much shorter cd

Even when the q hits a single target it deals very little damage, the problem with kuradel is that compared to even the other short range casters his damage and cc are very lacking, jackson hits harder and has some of the best aoe cc in the game, and then theres raynor, 2x the range 2-3x the damage, even has better cc and aa animation, as well as the single best supportive skill in the game

I feel that even if you aren't near creeps so you get the 1.5x damage, the Q is still very hard to hit, as it has such a low AoE. For the next patch I think either the AoE of the Q be increased, or the delay time be decreased. And make the 1.5x only apply to heroes

The realproblem with kuradel has already been mentioned, he is supposed to be a caster who benefits from stacking int yet his scalings are awful, if he lands his entire combo and the q gets bonus damage, its 1.85x int scaling, compared to raynors approximately 2.25 and raynors is composed of 2 easy to land spells a d a targeted one, also with a bit more then double kuradels range vs 3 highly telegraphed easily dodgeable short ranged spells

My point was heroes that are supposed to stack int should benefit from it more then heroes who aren't, raynor's supposed to build powerstriek because of how well it synergizes with him, yet he benefits mroe from just stacking int then kuradel does. And when i played kuradel i had 600ish int, my full combo didn't even hit very hard, when you compare it to old roa kuradel, who was far weaker then tass in terms of burst, but better at pushing, this kuradel is a disgrace who deals about 1/2 as much damage to heroes 1/4 if you are talking about minions

Roa had much better balance, nobody went around 2 shotting anybody after kuradel recieved his nerf whereas i have been 2 shot by adcs a great deal in aos. My biggest problem is when kuradel is compared to other casters his numbers and scalings appear very lackluster, his q doesn't hit much harder then an aa, his w deals less damage then an aa when used on minions, his ulti hits for less then raynors e. Casters are supposed to have good wave clear, not bad. A good example of that is maar, once he gets a few items his combo can clear an entire wave, whereas kuradel can't kill the wave quickly with spells, if you could somehow indefintely kite the wave you could clear it, but that doesn't happen and is highly inefficient

Roa had much better balance, nobody went around 2 shotting anybody after kuradel recieved his nerf whereas i have been 2 shot by adcs a great deal in aos. My biggest problem is when kuradel is compared to other casters his numbers and scalings appear very lackluster, his q doesn't hit much harder then an aa, his w deals less damage then an aa when used on minions, his ulti hits for less then raynors e. Casters are supposed to have good wave clear, not bad. A good example of that is maar, once he gets a few items his combo can clear an entire wave, whereas kuradel can't kill the wave quickly with spells, if you could somehow indefintely kite the wave you could clear it, but that doesn't happen and is highly inefficient

nobody sucked enough hard to get two shotted in roa game....

your logic makes no sense

Edited by OPReN

My point was heroes that are supposed to stack int should benefit from it more then heroes who aren't, raynor's supposed to build powerstriek because of how well it synergizes with him, yet he benefits mroe from just stacking int then kuradel does. And when i played kuradel i had 600ish int, my full combo didn't even hit very hard, when you compare it to old roa kuradel, who was far weaker then tass in terms of burst, but better at pushing, this kuradel is a disgrace who deals about 1/2 as much damage to heroes 1/4 if you are talking about minions

Quote: "raynor's supposed to build powerstriek"

The insistence that Raynor must build Powerstrike items...very false. It is a option on him, most certainly not a "must" though. In fact, the only time I see Powerstrike on Raynor is some form of DPS, since a INT Raynor would usually get insta-gibbed if he enters Auto-Attack range.

By the way, you are only comparing the ability damage and range. Have you ever considered the Cooldown? Kuradel can cast his Q around 3-4 times in the same duration it takes Raynor to cast 1 E. You should be comparing THOSE numbers, not just the single abilities by themselves.

You also forget Kuradel's passive, and if you miss with Raynor's ult, which anyone with a tidbit of skill should be able to dodge unless they are either:

1. Don't have vision

2. Affected by CC

Raynor is kind of useless in a INT build afterwards until that silencing shot comes back up. And don't start talking about any DPS Raynor since you are the one that started comparing INT values between Raynor and Kuradel.

I did not say he was required, I said he was supposed to, and comparing 2-3 kuradel, q's late game hell be lucky to get 2 off, his range is pretty similar to adcs, and his burst is weaker. Also kuradel doesn't build as much cdr as raynor, my big comp about raynor was his e and kuras r and his e and kuras q. I never compared kuras q and raynors e, but raynors e is a better spell, that can be landed reliably on poeple who aren't brain dead. Whereas kuras q, basically you have to hope they stand still. Kuras r is inferior to raynors e in every way, less range, less reliable, less damage, weaker cc, longer cd, higher energy cost, worse aiming mechanism, longer cast animation. Basically when comparing them take your pick raynors e wins out unless you consider 1 second of stun on one hero to b euivalent to 6 seconds of silence on 2-3 heroes