Kerrigan Skin

John

I haven't laned against it before, nor do I have the skin, but after seeing it today for the first time the skin is cool and all that, but the animations on kerrigan skin clearly gives a huge advantage.

I'm pretty sure it can't be intended that skin pretty much upgrades ur hero, unless of course our old balancer in charge still.

Instant chain lighting and attack animations certainly gives a huge boost to kerrigan.

Change the skin into something that doesn't effect the strenght of the hero please-... NOW!

Yeah it seems like a given that a skin should be purely cosmetic, right? With no effect on gameplay whatsoever.

Or just buff the original Kerrigan so that the attacks also proc instantly.

Why? Kerrigan is balanced around sub-optimal (I.e. not instant aa and animation) earlygame in comparison to other carries, because it has the highest potential lategame damage output. Kerrigan doesn't necessarily kill a Nova 1v1, but it will kill a whole team instead.

Edited by Soedenone

Why? Kerrigan is balanced around sub-optimal (I.e. not instant aa and animation) earlygame in comparison to other carries, because it has the highest potential lategame damage output. Kerrigan doesn't necessarily kill a Nova 1v1, but it will kill a whole team instead.

Most Inhouse players have the skin and Kerrigan is still very rarely picked, clearly its not OP with the instant AA so why not just add it to the normal Kerrigan.

That's ridiculous. A hero not being overpowered doesn't mean it needs to be buffed, or do you want to buff 95% of the heroes to make all of them overpowered?

Kerrigan is a situational pick (without the skin) as it stands, and I see it more than A LOT of other heroes.

Edited by Soedenone

You misunderstood me.. What I said was most Inhouse players play Kerrigan with the skin and I haven't seen any complaints about Kerrigan being overpowered. So if the Kerrigan with the skin and instant AA isn't overpowered it wouldn't make the normal one overpowered by adding instant AA, it would just make them equal.

Edited by Strider

But why change it? It doesn't need changing, and it completely changes the heroes function and viability in the earlygame, particularly early laning.

I'm just saying nobody has complained that Kerrigan with instant AA is overpowered so changing the normal skin to have that too is an option (not necessarily the best one but still an option)

And who are all these players that have the skin?

I don't have it, how did they get it?

Anyone who played in I think it was the Christmas tourney will have the skin.