Player Callesd: loveyourself Trolling: Kicking ppl out of the lobby

It would be nice if something was done about it, as really nasty people, they aren't even trolling, bm their team to the point that most of them rq. This makes such an unfriendly environment for new players that I am somewhat impressed that there is still a pub scene for aos given how many hateful people there are playing aos pubs and spamming retard whenever someone disagrees with them

whale why cant we use a system that lets you unlock more and more heroes over time

(and i know some people will cry about this idea, but lets take LoL for example, you dont have all the heroes to start with, draft still works etc, people will get used to it)

lets say you start with 7 heroes;

4 are pre chosen basic easy to use heroes one of each role type, tank, dps, caster, support

3 you get to chose

after winning X games you unlock an extra hero which you get to choose and so on

(of course people can go into TM mode to try these heroes out before they buy as such)

hopefully this will instill some kind of half decent reward style system for newer players & promote better game play

and then those idiots that are causing such annoyances as per this topic can be punished in an opposite way by losing such privileges etc

i.e. people on the shaplist just get the 4 basic heroes to play, its going to get pretty boring and they can either start begging for redemption or they should move on fairly quickly and depart this community

whale why cant we use a system that lets you unlock more and more heroes over time

(and i know some people will cry about this idea, but lets take LoL for example, you dont have all the heroes to start with, draft still works etc, people will get used to it)

4 are pre chosen basic easy to use heroes one of each role type, tank, dps, caster, support

3 you get to chose

after winning X games you unlock an extra hero which you get to choose and so on

(of course people can go into TM mode to try these heroes out before they buy as such)

hopefully this will instill some kind of half decent reward style system for newer players & promote better game play

and then those idiots that are causing such annoyances as per this topic can be punished in an opposite way by losing such privileges etc

i.e. people on the shaplist just get the 4 basic heroes to play, its going to get pretty boring and they can either start begging for redemption or they should move on fairly quickly and depart this community

nice project, but i think you can do it only before starting a distribution of new games

Now, when many ppl play it more than 3 years and also you have many inhousers ( how also said Yaldi ) you can't change it ... my opinion

3 you get to chose

I agree. Not only will inhousers love grinding pubs to unlock heroes, like Yaldi pointed, it will also work nicely to entice the massive casual/pub playerbase this game has in a thriving and growing SC2 arcade community!!

All those guys who think 1/2/3/4 are fun and play them every pub game; those guys will be positively thrilled that they can't play them!

Edited by Soedenone

What about inhousers who dont want to grind pubs to unlock heroes...

stop resetting your bank file

most people who play inhouse have played over 500+ games if not over 2,000

inhouse games should have a draft mode interface ingame anyway like what has been talked about for ages and if it was determined to be a draft style match im sure we could have it unlock all heroes

are there any more stupid comments that pose no issue to this idea or are we just going to stay in bed tomorrow because lifes too hard

Because no one ever uninstalls/reinstalls/buys a new pc/reformats their pc etc

Most people transfer stuff that they want to keep onto their new pc, how is this any different?

this is such a lame excuse, do you also wipe all your other pc content & important documents when you format your pc and then go complain to the appropriate company / person / government department?

/plays on laptop/goes to a friends to play...

i hear laptops dont lose their data when you move them around...

i think you need a new laptop

Obviously it would only be cheaters who are punished

and lazy people / idiots

Yes my sc2 bankfile is the number 1 thing I copy... infact i have it set to automatically backup to sharefilrle,dropbox and onedrive simultaneously. Also hypothetically what if it is someone younger than I who is on a family PC and someone else does one of these things?

Laptops and your main pc will have different bank files I believe?

I dislike you tone. Just accept your idea is unecessary, will cause more problems than it would fix (not that i think it will fix anything) and then move on with your life

Yes my sc2 bankfile is the number 1 thing I copy... infact i have it set to automatically backup to sharefilrle,dropbox and onedrive simultaneously. Also hypothetically what if it is someone younger than I who is on a family PC and someone else does one of these things?

Laptops and your main pc will have different bank files I believe?

I dislike you tone. Just accept your idea is unecessary, will cause more problems than it would fix (not that i think it will fix anything) and then move on with your life

apparently its important enough for you to sit here and have an argument with me which takes longer then transfer / backing it up

more importantly it gives this game some kind of glimpse at keeping new players;

by rewarding them & removing the people ruining games

which is probably the largest issue at the moment

I Think thats an absolutely horrendous idea for a 100% f2p game, the way i see it, in lol the whole grinding system is there to convince people to spend money to get everything faster and thus earn riot money. This game is not intended to earn money, and the grind wiuld chase off most casual players and probably some inhousers, i doubt it would attract any new players.