AA cow

Johannes

No clue if this is a viable build in inhouse, but given how strong less surviveable builds are in pubs, this build should be pub viable: currently untested , this build focuses on getting maximum damage from your aa resets

Talents

Might

Bloodthirst

Fitness

Discipline

Swiftness

Youth

Whatever the cdr talent is called

Build

Start with durans pendant for mana sustain

Build bhm first so your aa resets from you passive hit for 100 + 265% weapon damage

Several options second, contam shard or foe both are good chasing items that offer a mixture of damage and surviveability

Naix third, always a good item, lots of lifesteal = more surviveability and more damage is always nice

Fourth you should get cauterizer or iso depends on if they have a significan number of lifesteal items or heroes, get whichever one you didn't get now as your next item

By this point you should be able to sell durans and get whichever of the either foe or contam you didn't get

So for your last item, you could get basically any weapon damage item in the game, you could event get khali to try to oneshot someone, or you could go for a darwins if you are having trouble surviving

Any feedback on this guide is appreciated :)

Ok i tried this build in a game that was 2v2 for some reason, build is best for 1v1 and i did well considering that it was my first time, i was vs a premade, and i got really greedy/1v2'd repeatedly, the build shows its strenght best immediately after you get bhm and falls off around the 4th item

If only Cow was an Int hero... then you could stack Int and gain weapon damage, but alas... I've tried a build based on weapon damage for his clip, but it was never great. It seems like an out of place scaling on him...

I feel like there are better heroes with weapon damage scalings similar if not better than Cows with other skills that synergize better.

I've seen my brother one shot heroes late game with a build meant to maximize damage from captivate clip, although I'm not to sure how it does with the damage nerf to powerstrike. Either way it can dominate pubs and wasn't to bad in the few ih's he tried it in, but it just doesn't offer the same team fight potential that int cow does.

AA Cow wont work if u don't get enough weapon speed on him. Build around Capacitive Clip requires fast weapon speed, so delay between consuming clip and AA is short. And u have to do damage fast because u wont survive too long. In 1v1 situations it isn't so important, but in 5v5 its mandatory. Also I don't think so rushing BHM is the best way. Much more effective is to get compotent of it and after other item, probably CoA. It also gives u opportunity to change your idea later and for example get Atom instead.

@Yaldi - it shouldn't stack with any kind of additional source of damage. CC stacks with weapon damage only, so it is helpful if for example there is Raynor or someone with CoA.

@Johannes - that's why u need weapon speed to do missing 30% damage

@Yaldi - it shouldn't stack with any kind of additional source of damage. CC stacks with weapon damage only, so it is helpful if for example there is Raynor or someone with CoA.

@Johannes - that's why u need weapon speed to do missing 30% damage

What does CoA have anything to do with Base Weapon Damage?

And I think maybe he was talking about synergy...kinda how like Powerstrike and Cerebros would work well with Capacitative Clip, since Shinobi Active gives that Addtional Damage Unique.

And technically Shinobi Style DOES give Weapon Damage, so it DOES increase CC's damage....

Edited by taznkid

What does CoA have anything to do with Base Weapon Damage?

And I think maybe he was talking about synergy...kinda how like Powerstrike and Cerebros would work well with Capacitative Clip, since Shinobi Active gives that Addtional Damage Unique.

And technically Shinobi Style DOES give Weapon Damage, so it DOES increase CC's damage....

Are u sure it isn't separate instance of damage? And as far as I remember CoA has aura which is increasing weapon damage.