psi immo OP (zera)

GhostDragon

The problem with psionic is the whole concept of the hero is utterly and totally stupid. Inability for people in charge to see that just showcases how out of touch they are with the game, and how they would rather have a "cool" hero with "cool, new mechanics" than actually creating something that is feasible to balance.

No-cooldown, no-manacost AoE spell simply doesn't work.

Consider it a slightly lower damage, AoE variant of Vorpals javelin (also, obviously, unable to crit) with a slightly (if you don't pick them back up) higher cooldown. Doesn't that sound idiotic to you? It should.

Immortal badly needed a rework because he was in that exact same situation (Not feasible to balance). He went from OP to UP to OP to UP and then wasn't touched until this rework. He has some "cool" new skills. I think he is really fun to play - but the hero is blatantly imbalanced and massively stupid.

Shield cooldown needs to be doubled or tripled, his innate mana-regen-skill should be removed/changed/severely nerfed and then maybe he will reach a more balanced state.

Edited by Soedenone

Seriously, if you have a problem, with any hero, pick LZ or Pentos, and you are fine...... although the fact that psionic can deal near infinite damage (based on his APM) to a target directly beside him by shooting Q so that it hits them and is instantly picked up is amusing.

Edited by Doom

The reason the bubble got removed was because it was the single most absurd spell in the game, it was like a chrono, except on an even harder carry. Do you really want to go back to when his ulti was a free double to triple kill depending on how farmed zera was, the reason i played maybe 3 games of aos then took a hiatus until roa died was because of a combination of that and boros

The problem with psionic is the whole concept of the hero is utterly and totally stupid. Inability for people in charge to see that just showcases how out of touch they are with the game, and how they would rather have a "cool" hero with "cool, new mechanics" than actually creating something that is feasible to balance.

No-cooldown, no-manacost AoE spell simply doesn't work.

​There is a cd, several heroes have abilities that dont cost anything, the aoe is fairly small, unless people are standing really really close together you wont hit more than 1 person

Consider it a slightly lower damage(Untill late game vorpal javelin does absurdly more dmg. (I dont see killing someone in three hits), AoE variant of Vorpals javelin (as said the aoe is really small) (also, obviously, unable to crit) with a slightly (Slightly... its twice as long 8 seconds to 16 seconds) (if you don't pick them back up) higher cooldown. Doesn't that sound idiotic to you? It should(it doesnt, and if you played more than 2 games with psoinic in them you might know that).

iknow... so what its OP so what!!! bring it back.

I can mention at least 100 OP ult`s now or mention why it got removed. The main reason is if ya keep nerfing here and there nobody will play it anymore...

Bring back more OPness into AoS it will grow 100 procent.

Zera´s Bubble

Edited by GhostDragon

By that logic unix should be able to oneshot people, but i can't even convince whale to make his ulti a half way decent stun, about half the time when you cast it it bugs out and doesn't work

I have never had the unix ult bug out on me but i know that it doesnt stun right away (there is some sort of travel time for the ult) and if they walk out of the radius before the stun happens then it does nothing. That being said, a 5 second stun isnt all that bad so its not a big deal that it doesnt kill people.

The problem with zera was that somehow Whale didnt realise true reason he was so broken was planar. So now basicly everything got nerfed. It can still work but rly doesent bring that much in teamfights mid-late game. I would probobly buff W and reduce planar cd a bit

Yah boros, penthos or even cain (yep...) are more prefered junglers over zeratul. He's a bit weak now imo, and the current design is just as broken (well... a bit less maybe) as the old zera.

Only his skills give him an advantage. Even they got nerfed hard.

It's like a free teleport/revive, and he can easily 1v1 a fed hero with it. Even if he cant take the kill, he can easily escape because he has THREE escape skills...

Idk why people say zera is up just because hes hard countered by stunlock, by that same logic you should say that all casters are up because of the large number of strong silences in this game, nit to mention boros taking no damage from them and being able to kill them super easily

Idk why people say zera is up just because hes hard countered by stunlock, by that same logic you should say that all casters are up because of the large number of strong silences in this game, nit to mention boros taking no damage from them and being able to kill them super easily

That's because Zeratul has to get right up face to face and risk getting focused, whereas casters can kite and poke with their abilities, or in the case of Burst Casters, unload their shap, then get the hell out.

So your issue isn't Zeratul or Powerstrike, but the fact that noobs in pubs build glass cannons, don't ward, and don't know how to play, and a competent player playing a carry takes advantage of that.

What's new?

BTW, you don't need to stun Zeratul... a simple silence is fine. There is this item called Mossberg Taser that provides everyone with a free silence.

Edited by taznkid

Well obv some ppl here say zera is UP some OP, none are right..

His early game is stil rly rly strong maybe best in game in terms of ganking. If you succesfully get ur early lead into mid game zera will still rekt. Problem is mid-late game teamfights when only usefull thing will be ur planar, which is decent still. Ofc im talking if players on both team are good, no point talking about pubs or games vs new players in that case zera will be or completelly useless or carry whole game.