Obvious In Game Hackers

I thought a forum topic should be brought up about this.

Don't troll in this please, but please provide clips of potential hackers.

I have seen a couple this past week and they are obvious that they do it.

So lets get them kicked from our game.

Thanks with love,

Chz

I thought a forum topic should be brought up about this.

Don't troll in this please, but please provide clips of potential hackers.

I have seen a couple this past week and they are obvious that they do it.

So lets get them kicked from our game.

Thanks with love,

Chz

Ever heard of a trainer? Maphack?

Heard this guy called Syzygy is a hacker. Either that or he's so good everyone thinks he hacks.

There's this guy called Skydie who is so good that he must hack. He is also really bm to kael's great grandon who is tastier than him. Rip dignity 2015-2015

These witch hunts are silly.

I agree, but I think people and you brush off the fact that they do indeed exist. Vision is a pretty powerful thing in this game, more so than a regular melee match of SC2. I totally get why its brushed off so easily though, the fact no one can do anything about it. Its still a frustrating thing. I was in a game with cheese, and I was convinced their rancor was hacking. But I never brought it up in chat because I was like, maybe it is just coincidence after coincidence. However cheese said it game and mentioned things I was sketched out about already, that's when I knew this guy was hacking. Btw, the dudes record is platinum anyways, that picks him out anyways. Cypro some shap is his name. I mean, you can totally hack in this game and be pretty solid at hiding it. It reveals your mini map ffs. If you as a player are always checking your mini map, than you're pretty set in stone to do much better overall, and adding skills over time, over inflates your ability as a player. However this rancor was blatantly obvious though. Rancor is a good cover up though, but after I watched the replay, you realized not one ward was used, and he always scanned where you were, literally never missed a scan. He also popped up to you whenever you were 1 hittable, with no wards or scan, and always came out of no where without vision. Either way, call me crazy, but I rewatched that replay, it was obvious as flob. Im sure he will change his ways, after reading this thread though. But, I agree with cheese, but in the end we cannot do anything at all. I guess all im trying to say is, its more common in this game than people are willing to accept in my opinion. Edited by NeVeRWiN

Nope, but your assumption based assessment on what I follow and don't follow is entirely wrong. Especially because your assumption is based on partial information of my comment. You response tells me that you're treating my opinion as if I don't know anything, again no. You also come off as if I don't know the value of vision in general in each game. I do believe when compared evenly AoS holds more value to value when assessing vision value in both games. Micro can thwart even a pro gamer with vision, but in AoS if you hack, for example, you're rancor, you spot a guy with 200 HP, you cloak and snipe, then stun knife, idgaf how good your micro is, if your not suspecting him, your dead regardless. Yes in a melee match, if you surprise a player, you can destroy a base, the difference I am noting on a personal player level, not including your teammates responses, they have counter play at their disposal with their other bases and or army. AoS there's not much counter play for you as a player because, you only control one hero, not an entire army.

TL;DR

I believe vision in AoS can be exploited easier, thus more valuable over melee.

Edited by NeVeRWiN

Nope, your wrong I follow it over Mona's. But I do believe when compared evenly AoS holds more value to value when assessing vision value in both games. Micro can thwart even a pro gamer with vision, but in AoS if you hack, for example, you're rancor, you spot a guy with 200 HP, you cloak and snipe, then stun knife, idgaf how good your micro is, if your not suspecting him, your dead regardless. Not to mention, 2 totally different games, but I believe vision in AoS can be exploited easier, thus more valuable.

First of all, you're the one who brought up the comparison between AOS and Melee.

And when you compare evenly, CLEARLY melee holds far more value than AoS. The sole factor that AoS is played by 5 players in the team significantly decrease the effects and influence of one map hacker.

In melee, the success rate of your opening/cheese/expansion timing/all-ins (basically every single aspect of the game) is determined how well you execute it by hiding your information or how much of it you reveal your opponents. Saying AoS map can be exploited easier only speaks your ignorance.

I can only believe you're a very casual follower of melee scene.

Edited by Iscariot

Of course melee holds more value. I know all that stuff your mentioning to me right now. But my point is from a player vs player perspective, a hack can hurt you a lot more in AoS than a melee. Hurt by, instant death, in melee you may have timing, but they can also suprise you with some intensive micro. You should know that, if your going to sit there and mention pro gaming following, because you would know how many upsets happen in melee matches, even with their excellent vision and timings executed.

But in all seriousness I think you are misconstruing my point in general. I also think your not getting the point of my "value", its ok, its online, its much harder to share someone what you're trying to say without tone and context. I don't think we are seeing eye to eye, not because I think im right, you're wrong, but because I think your simply mis-understand me, and that's cool. I respect and understand what you're trying to say, I think your trying to argue a topic about the value of vision in melee, which isn't what im trying to do at all.

Edited by NeVeRWiN

I cannot even fathom how you can think that.

Map hack in Melee determines who wins or not. You do realize some melee games are already determined who won from the start based on build orders right?

Map hack in AoS may give an advantage to one player of a team, which gives, at most, minimum effect of any team fight. Moreover, it cannot consolidate a win.

I had something written and long, but I deleted it. I gracefully bow out here. The fact is, we are not changing our minds, but a map hack does not mean guaranteed victory in a match of melee like you just said so. But in AoS I think you can die a lot easier to a map hack, than lose a game in SC2. But it doesn't matter, we are going to disagree to bitter end, and frankly, you're coming off as totally disregarding anything I've said with opinion as response without counter-pointing my said facts , so this is where I bow out.

Edited by NeVeRWiN

I caught 1 player, He plays Raynor.

Name: Lrthrtcrt, he has a 2nd name or changed it to some mess of letters equivalently weird.

He players Raynor only and jungles and walks around in the jungle mostly.

He fires his ults and silences into bushes he cant see into.... So its really obvious.

First of all, you're the one who brought up the comparison between AOS and Melee.

And when you compare evenly, CLEARLY melee holds far more value than AoS. The sole factor that AoS is played by 5 players in the team significantly decrease the effects and influence of one map hacker.

In melee, the success rate of your opening/cheese/expansion timing/all-ins (basically every single aspect of the game) is determined how well you execute it by hiding your information or how much of it you reveal your opponents. Saying AoS map can be exploited easier only speaks your ignorance.

I can only believe you're a very casual follower of melee scene.

people still play sc2 melee ? That shap is more dead the AOS

I caught 1 player, He plays Raynor.

Name: Lrthrtcrt, he has a 2nd name or changed it to some mess of letters equivalently weird.

He players Raynor only and jungles and walks around in the jungle mostly.

He fires his ults and silences into bushes he cant see into.... So its really obvious.

OP, do You check replay to see if he warded around? :p

I would keep an eye on soed if i were aos community, hes been banned for hacking in cs:go and he is diamond in sc2 so i would not be surprised if he was using maphack for all those years. Shady aeon snipes never5get.

I heard a rumour Brew was hacking and wintrading to get to masterleague in sc2 early days. It may not sound like much, but I played 2v2s with him at that time and he was certainly not on a master-league level in those game (he was really hard to carry) so I'm pretty sure its all true.

I also saw him using hackerinos in DotA (He has a script to insta-hex enemy heroes when they come in range of him, along with some other stuff) its easy to spot, because you can see how extremely slow his usual reaction time is, when he's not using it.

I also saw him using hackerinos in DotA (He has a script to insta-hex enemy heroes when they come in range of him, along with some other stuff) its easy to spot, because you can see how extremely slow his usual reaction time is, when he's not using it.

Very obvious lie from a lying hacker. Just ask anyone who played dota with me, i dont buy hexes ever or play heroes that have an inbult hex.

r7lQjh7.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Misthirsty fully heal after a battle where he almost died he usually plays dps aa carry. I do have a replay and I seen it happened before, guy name ed something he played Unix he got hit by mid t1 tower before creeps spawned and before he goes back his hp instantly healed to max. That I don't have a replay because I thought it was a glitch.