Maar t3 port debate

Codiac

What cheats are you referring to? There was no cheating in either game

Maar Tier3 teleport in 83th minute gaming time to end game. Im not sure if its still auto, but we lost a game some time ago for doing maar t3 teleport in league.

Maar Tier3 teleport in 83th minute gaming time to end game. Im not sure if its still auto, but we lost a game some time ago for doing maar t3 teleport in league.

I am under the impression that backdooring t3 with maar Ult is bm or autobanned. That being said what happened doesn't apply to that situation at all. We were able to teleport to the base because all three towers were already pushed and creeps were all up in the base and iirc the 2-3 enemy heroes where in the base as well. We had 5 heroes up to the 2-3 of the other team so had we walked to the base we would have won, had we teleported just outside the base we would have won. I see nothing wrong with successfully defending our base and then teleporting to an objective whether that is levi or to where your creeps are currently pushing to win the game.

I am under the impression that backdooring t3 with maar Ult is bm or autobanned. That being said what happened doesn't apply to that situation at all. We were able to teleport to the base because all three towers were already pushed and creeps were all up in the base and iirc the 2-3 enemy heroes where in the base as well. We had 5 heroes up to the 2-3 of the other team so had we walked to the base we would have won, had we teleported just outside the base we would have won. I see nothing wrong with successfully defending our base and then teleporting to an objective whether that is levi or to where your creeps are currently pushing to win the game.

Our problem is that the creeps were pushing our artifact already and teleporting to creeps at artifact is the same like to teleport to a t3 tower. In my opinion there is no difference except the fact that there are no t3 towers anymore. If you ported near to our base and then rushed our artifact it wouldve been legal and the win wouldve been normal without any discussion like this. And as you said its a bm way to win, so i would like to hear GuZs opinion about this, because it already happened to us, that we had to forfeit a game using T3 Maar teleport.

Edited by Codiac

Our problem is that the creeps were pushing our artifact already and teleporting to creeps at artifact is the same like to teleport to a t3 tower. In my opinion there is no difference except the fact that there are no t3 towers anymore. If you ported near to our base and then rushed our artifact it wouldve been legal and the win wouldve been normal without any discussion like this. And as you said its a bm way to win, so i would like to hear GuZs opinion about this, because it already happened to us, that we had to forfeit a game using T3 Maar teleport.

Its only bm to backdoor. If enemy heros are there and your creep is there then its not backdooring anymore its just taking a tower

I think you are trying to claim something that is totally fine, more now when you telling this details your captain didn't, I told him MAAR teleport has been nerf, If you had not good map control to see that they will teleport from mid map or be aware that they arent around is totally your fault, I dont see nothing wrong.

well technically enemy heroes could be there with creeps still being a backdoor have not yet seen someone backdoor temple with your logic.

I have seen plenty of times when a team had their temple half down (it cant attack anymore) and had someone go backdoor it while no enemy heros were around. Heck i even seen penthos go and backdoor the thing while it could still attack.

you are under the impression? Holy flob you seems to be flobing genius Holmes. Maar T3 teleport is autobanned in inh since ages however it is not autobanned in league and we did not agree on it beforehand ... so thats why the 1-1 is a valid result still it proofed again flobing NA play style winning a game under any circumstances giving a flob about anything ... we will consider this in our future games as well... dont misunderstand me that were 2 intense games with both teams having the chance to take the series 2-0 so i think the 1-1 is a fair result ... its just about the how this result was achieved

Edited by sportsman

you are under the impression? Holy flob you seems to be flobing genius Holmes. Maar T3 teleport is autobanned in inh since ages however it is not autobanned in league and we did not agree on it beforehand ... so thats why the 1-1 is a valid result still it proofed again flobing NA play style winning a game under any circumstances giving a flob about anything ... we will consider this in our future games as well... dont misunderstand me that were 2 intense games with both teams having the chance to take the series 2-0 so i think the 1-1 is a fair result ... its just about the how this result was achieved

Maar ulti was nerfed so damn hard PRECISELY because people kept complaining about t3 and artifact port.

Even after nerf?

Still QQ

#l2p

Maar t3 backdoor has been banned, but teleporting across the map into their base where the enemy heros and your creep is at is not backdooring. I dont understand how you cant understand that.

why maar t3 backdoor banned? that doesnt make sense since it is a valid strategy for the losing team.

Because in the past people would have one person hold the t3 tower against a whole team and then send maar with a carry and backdoor snipe t3 towers before the enemy could react and then come back and defend. Which is funny because this has nothing to do with what happened in our game.

hey guys,

maybe the best way is ban all ulti on all heroes and also nerf all heroes dmg..... xD

will be interesting game then ....

or maybe if you don't want play vs this hero like is maar , ban her in draft ..

Backdoor and split pushing is strategy which is natural for this game.......