whats up with this morning?

NeVeRWiN

I played 7 matches. 3 of those games 3 people 1 per game, I don't know why, got the black screen of death. The other matches wound up taking forever to load, and 1 game I had 11 seconds to choose a hero, another 3, another 24 seconds. Also another entirely seperate match, the creeps didn't spawn. Literally 5 of the 7 started with either black screen, long load, and 1 seperate game all together with no spawning of creeps. All 7 of these games were consecutive.

To add to this, last night I played a match of 1 hour, 51 minutes, not a spec of end game lag. Are possible heroes to blame, for end game lag?? Some games are okay, go well into the 1 hour mark, no shread of lag, other games, not even 50 minutes, there's lag, by the 1 hour mark, its near impossible to play.

Edited by NeVeRWiN

I don't know what exactly causes end game lag for some people. I used to get it to, but after I got a new state-of-the-art laptop, it went away. My game never drops below 20 fps, and is usually better than 60. If you want a lag free game, get a good computer.

Edited by Doom

@Doom, I've got a home brewed computer. I can honestly say its not my PC. Not to mention, I said some games 0 lag well into the hour mark, other games, lag city. I guess as Atom said, it is courtesy of the blizzard experience at times. But this morning, was glitch city

I can play most other games at between 50 and 20 fos depending on how many units there are, this game is like sfe5's final stage lag without the excuse of absurd number of units with fancy animations, w ith this game my fos starts around 20 and drops 3 or 4 during teamfights, and can go even lower if the game goes on too long

No creeps spawning bug happens when someone randomize 'violet square' hero. I think indexes are flobed up in heroes array. Notice that game remembers last hero u have picked, but when your last pick was Micro (first on the list) then next game u would get random hero selected by default.

No creeps spawning bug happens when someone randomize 'violet square' hero. I think indexes are flobed up in heroes array. Notice that game remembers last hero u have picked, but when your last pick was Micro (first on the list) then next game u would get random hero selected by default.

Yeah I think the hero pick function needs to be redone... It's really buggy and glitchy. Like for example, the cameras are flobed up most of the time.