Inh Training group

Darkterror

I decided with some others to organize a group to make some games for the new guy in the inh scene.

Its on EU, but NA guys are allowed too to join and become better Players.

The Officers are atm:

Me

Zeratul

Ghostdragon

Putin

DoubleG

Fighter

IljaHi

Soedenone

Alex

if u want to join and train with us pm 1 of us here or ingame and we will add u to the Group.

The Plan is to manage the games on Tuesday and Thursday 6pm/18:00 German Time

We tolerate no BM, and i rly mean no BM...

So feelfree to join us.

Greetz Darkterror

Edited by Darkterror

i mean with BM to blame a weak/new Player for ingame faults... if u blame me idc, but there are some new guys who sometimes dont understand it correctly... they get pissed and stop playin, thats not the Result we want.

Yup. And plz don't tell them 'Stay back and don't fight' 50 times. That really pisses me off.

i mean with BM to blame a weak/new Player for ingame faults... if u blame me idc, but there are some new guys who sometimes dont understand it correctly... they get pissed and stop playin, thats not the Result we want.

Well I remember that in one of those practice IH I said "rekt" or something like that for that friendly banter (at least I thought it was friendly) and someone got all pissed off at me saying I was trash talking....

Actually, wasn't that you?

Edited by taznkid

Well I remember that in one of those practice IH I said "rekt" or something like that for that friendly banter (at least I thought it was friendly) and someone got all pissed off at me saying I was trash talking....

Actually, wasn't that you?

I think I was in that inhouse. Especially new inh. players may not be used to the usual trolling/ "friendly banter". But we should stick to the topic. Today we had some (more or less) delighting inhouses with new players in it. Let's keep it going! Thanks for the patience with us "Younglings" to Soed, Hucci, DG, Iljahi, Putin, and PurePsycho. :-)

Edited by Alex

Best way to get IHs (and the community) to improve is to introduce them to Mumble and allow new people to captain. The truth is everytime an 'old timer' leaves there is a big hole and nothing to fill it. If you never teach people how to draft e.t.c the community suffers hard when such people leave such as Rango (I may have had a small part in this..).

For example look at EU, if Zeratul/Nafel/Guz (lol) left right now what would happen? No one would make IHs, there would be poor organisation. We need more people to step up to the plate, and support them in doing so.

For example look at EU, if Zeratul/Nafel/Guz (lol) left right now what would happen? No one would make IHs, there would be poor organisation. We need more people to step up to the plate, and support them in doing so.

I got to agree with u. Thats why we decided to make this group and teach them.

Best way to get IHs (and the community) to improve is to introduce them to Mumble and allow new people to captain. The truth is everytime an 'old timer' leaves there is a big hole and nothing to fill it. If you never teach people how to draft e.t.c the community suffers hard when such people leave such as Rango (I may have had a small part in this..).

That's hilarious. I made more inhouses past maybe two weeks than all three of those guys combined.

I think I was in that inhouse. Especially new inh. players may not be used to the usual trolling/ "friendly banter". But we should stick to the topic. Today we had some (more or less) delighting inhouses with new players in it. Let's keep it going! Thanks for the patience with us "Younglings" to Soed, Hucci, DG, Iljahi, Putin, and PurePsycho. :-)

No worries man, I just need to work on my patience a little bit, so I don't get so whiny :) Hope some of the things in between my bile was at least a little bit useful.