Maar

taznkid

What does everyone think of the hero at its current state? Personally:

1. I don't think the most recent of the Meteor cast time nerfs was necessary, but I don't really think it affects it too much.

2. Frost Wave is pitiful. The cast time is so long that you have to cast it at around 6 unit range, otherwise the target will have run out of the cast range by the time you cast it.

I'm just wondering since I don't really see him much in In-House anymore.

Just because you are uber slow does not mean it's a stun....any escape moves still work fine.

Also you brought up a good point about it.

The "if you land it" part. Frankly, unless you are brain dead, don't have sight, purposely do not move, or are debuffed so that you cannot do so, Frost Wave is quite easy to dodge.

Even playing against good maars i have never been hit by a frostwave without some sort of nasty cc before it locking me in place, the pnly people i have seen get hit by frostwave could definetely be considered brain dead based on them screaming about kda's when theirs is worse then whoever they are screaming at

Thats basically a 10 second root, maybe it should do some damage like it used to as well and maybe ahve a shorter cast time, ornwhale could just make him a non pathetic port of roa tass, and. Give him the giant nuke ulti instead of a utility skill that barely deserves to be an ulti

Thats basically a 10 second root, maybe it should do some damage like it used to as well and maybe ahve a shorter cast time, ornwhale could just make him a non pathetic port of roa tass, and. Give him the giant nuke ulti instead of a utility skill that barely deserves to be an ulti

Ita

s npt a root and its not 10seconds..

U mean it's not a root and it's not 10 seconds :)

Anyway i rly feel maar needs a buff, idk why he was nerfed in the first place, something about maar unix lane..

DOES it need a buff, though, or is it just not super awesome pick at the moment?

A lot of heroes aren't SUPER AWESOME MEGA-HYPER ALWAYS MUST PICK but are still really flobing strong.

I don't know at all, since I don't see maar a lot - but when I do, it doesn't seem that bad at all (?)

Edited by Soedenone