Hi guys!

Yaldi

Hi I'm Yaldi

So I never made one of these introduction thingies on the old forum and since all the cool cats seem to be doing it I thought to myself "what the hell". Im scottish yes I do wear a kilt(skirt) almost perpetually and I am ginger drink only whisky eat only haggis and talk like Sean Connery.

My favourite hero at the moment is boros cos I suck as him thus the challenge of becoming better is appealing. I know I could go down the route of maxing weapon damage then Q+R people to death but that is a bit boring.

Outside of sotis I play a lot of COD I drink a lot of beer and I do a lot of studying for my engineering degree.

Erm dunno what more to say so i will leave it at that...

• 1 year later...

Hi I'm Yaldi

Im scottish yes I do wear a kilt(skirt) almost perpetually and I am ginger drink only whisky eat only haggis and talk like Sean Connery.

I was going to ask all of these questions after you said Scottish, except you forgot a few. Do you call all whiskey in Scotland Scotch? Or does it only become Scotch once it is no longer in Scotland?

Also, welcome nice to meet you hello there.

Typical americans

Welcome to the forums

Since europeans call people from the US americans, should we start calling all europeans russians since none of you will stand up to one neighbor invading a weaker one?

Yaldi, quick question cause very little news was passed across the atlantic. Didn't the scottish parlament vote to break off from the english? Perhaps i missunderstood the headline i saw some months ago.

Since europeans call people from the US americans, should we start calling all europeans russians since none of you will stand up to one neighbor invading a weaker one?

Yaldi, quick question cause very little news was passed across the atlantic. Didn't the scottish parlament vote to break off from the english? Perhaps i missunderstood the headline i saw some months ago.

If you dont want to be called americans what would you prefer?

How is europe not standing up to russia?

There is going to be a refferendum in september on the matter. And its to seperate from the united kingdom not the english.

I have nothing better to do with my time than swear on the internet.

Lol who is this garbage aimed at?

Thanks for the Uk update yaldi.

I dont really care about crimea personally, but twice in what 5 years russia has siezed regional oil piplines that feed eu and none of the eu has done anything that matters. Just wondering how your host countries are depicting the news on that.

Who cares what the media says, they just put a spin on everything.

The truth is this: nobody (not even US) can stop Putin from effectively invading Ukraine.

Here in the UK our politicians always condemn Putin on what he is doing, and talk about further sanctions. But this is just a big show, nothing will come of it.

welcome.. :) I've played with you

Wow this guy has done dirty stuff to me and I can't remember;)

I have nothing better to do with my time than swear on the internet.

And this guy wants to do some kinky shap...

I have a very awkward boner right now

The above post is a prime example of why I visit this website(my contact fell out from the tears).... Russia invading Ukraine is lulz. Maybe I'm just silly but what language do they speak in Ukraine? Was it ever a part of a larger Russia in the past? Does Russia have military bases or other installations in Ukraine? I hardly think of it as Russia "invading" Ukraine... To make this post relevant, welcome Yaldi.

The above post is a prime example of why I visit this website(my contact fell out from the tears).... Russia invading Ukraine is lulz. Maybe I'm just silly but what language do they speak in Ukraine? Was it ever a part of a larger Russia in the past? Does Russia have military bases or other installations in Ukraine? I hardly think of it as Russia "invading" Ukraine... To make this post relevant, welcome Yaldi.

They speak ukrainian but there is a large population of russian speakers. They were part of the soviet union. They have a naval base in crimea :)

Archived