Aevnger sucks so much

HarryHootie

This is the stupid hero, it can be oneshoted by a str hero, does hardly any damage, most out of place and useless heroic passive in the game, a 5 range blink with a 30s cd... and a ulti that is just like a long range auto attack... this is the weirdest and trolly hero in the game other than immortal right now . this hero needs to be reworked and buffed before people whine

K,

What would u change about the hero

Pay him no mind, he's just salty he didn't get the penta. He was playing avenger and went like 22-3 in a pub, but I was Tass and when he dived for penta he died to tower and I got the last kill. He still PJSalty.

lol.... pubs are just so bad that even the worse of heroes can be op Im saying that everything is wrong about this hero, its not ready for live please please change him, obviously everyone can agree that this hero is a poop copy of the already dumb nova ofc what should be changed?

Edited by donttouchmypill

To start with, the concept of Avenger is a hyper carry. His w gives him incredible damage when attacking a single target, and his ultimate can devastate teamfights when executed in the right position. His flutter has a rage of 9 not 5, and its cooldown is 18sec at level 4., Which gives him a reliable escape tool. If left to deal damage he can dominate teamfights, so ofc he should be squishy. Even though some changes may be made to make Avenger noob friendly, his over concept is flawless and I praise Atom for this. Before blaming the hero I would advise you to work on your positioning.

Edited by Skye