Explanation about tournament prizes needed.

Zombieee

Good evening.

1: I see now that people are beeing stripped of their "medals" in past tournament. What is the reason behind this? I cant seem to remember anyone in olympics, world cups or any other sports beeing stripped from their medals in the past. I hear some people are saying that to many people will have colored names. Do you feel this is a problem in sports? So you think winners should every year be stripped of their award? How do expect people to have a drive or competitive instinct to something when their hard work will be stripped away from them?

2: I see SLP Master cup stripped everything from before apparently, but in winners in SLP cup will not be stripped by winners of Heart Of Swarm tournament. This is becouse its a new concept? If so i pressume anyone can make a "Myclanname cup" tomorrow to strip everyone of everything? How does your system really work?

3: Are you (RedHydra) confused about the difference in Title sport, and regulard 1st 2nd 3rd place sport? What kind are your tournaments? Are they Title tournaments or regular? If they are regular, stripping people of awards is wrong. If they are Title tournaments, your stripping is still wrong becouse there have not been another Brokentier tournament since last time.

Thank you dear moderator for removing some of my critical answers to some hateposts!

Edited by Zombieee

I will put my five cents if you don't mind.

@I hear some people are saying that to many people will have colored names

TBH in last 100 games i saw only couple of colored names - Anax and zeeeend. Looks like all of you - competitive players don't play pub at all. So i think this is not a real problem, we should know our heroes.

Semi-off top. Prizes… I remember we had hero concept contest about 4 months ago… never saw guy with his own badge.

I will put my five cents if you don't mind.

@I hear some people are saying that to many people will have colored names

TBH in last 100 games i saw only couple of colored names - Anax and zeeeend. Looks like all of you - competitive players don't play pub at all. So i think this is not a real problem, we should know our heroes.

Semi-off top. Prizes… I remember we had hero concept contest about 4 months ago… never saw guy with his own badge.

The argument about there will be to many players with badges/colored names cant be anything else than a fabricated lie from NA becouse lack of real reasoning. I have never seen a badge on either NA or EU if i have not invited one to a pub.

Normally there is a period of at least 3+ months between events. Historically speaking. The new winners of the next tournament replaces the in game titles of the previous winners. Its been this way from the very first time in game names offered up as a prize.

Red's "tourney" isnt really a tourney. Red inst even hosting it. Its being hosted by another group of people who are not even associated with AOS. And they extended an invite to Red / AOS as a courtesy. To show case AOS with 5 other games. Red had no say in the date of the tourney. When I hosted SLP Masters Cup. I, Highdrater, and Red were not aware of this Swarm of Hearts event. We would not of structured 2 events so close together. From what i understand Red felt it would be unfair to only allow the teams who placed in SLP only hold there titles for 2-3 weeks when all previous winners held there titles for months+. This is a unique case.

Red's event is supposed to be a causal laid back event. Its not meant to be a super serious try hard event.

Honestly all I see is a members of Darks upset they lost there in game name...... You dont see members of other teams coming on here making complaints about losing there titles? I.E members of Clan AOS and such.

And honestly. What is wrong with the Darks Clan? You guys have been making extremely negative critical post about everything and anything over the past few weeks. Your sucking the fun out of Reds casual tourney with accusations of being corrupt here. And making counter productive post in the offical thread. You guys are being extremely over critical of ECO and the balance patches. You guys are being extremely bitter about SLP. Stop being such negative nancys. Your sucking the fun out of the community. Stop starting all this Drama over nothing. If you want a in game name. Stop losing tourneys.

I dont see members of Super, mMoRi, Max acting this way.... All I can say is manner up.

What was difficult to understand about quid's post?

Every time there's a new "global" tournament, the winners get tags, while winners of the last tournament lose theirs. And this next tournament is for Swarm of Hearts, and is more for fun, so the current tags won't be replaced by it.

The winning teams, the names of their players and their badges should be forever immortalized on a page in the new Aeon of Storms wiki, dedicated to listing every tourny, every team that participated and the winning teams. Only the players from the top 3 teams of each tourney would be mentioned by name (in colors).

But I digress. Carry on...

Edited by Jessika

The winning teams, the names of their players and their badges should be forever immortalized on a page in the new Aeon of Storms wiki, dedicated to listing every tourny, every team that participated and the winning teams. Only the players from the top 3 teams of each tourney would be mentioned by name (in colors).

But I digress. Carry on...

I agree with you. I think all such players deserve something, instead of everything taken away from them. People do make a effort for it, and i think it is a very unfair treatment to give to them. Let em keep the badge and remove the name, let em come in some sort of hall of fame just give them something instead of nothing.