Another QQ Thread (April)

TexasRaider

I did one last month where I qq'd about all the stuff I could think of that was gay/bad. Here's a new one for april. I will not be suggesting changes this time as devs dont give a shap about that part. they just want to hear whats not balenced.

Stukov is the most op hero in the game. If you build tank you are not only extremely hard to kill, but because your powers are percentage based you still hit the hardest out of anyone. In a brief test, it took 2 silver souls, and spell buffer, and a paralax for LZ to tank stukov long enough for his team to kill stukov. Needless to say, the LZ was the only one to survive that 4v1 fight.

Kyrak is tied for 2nd most op. The bleed IS TOO LONG. I don't mind a percentage based drain, but 6% for 12 seconds? Does anyone do the math before they make changes? thats 72% hp. Sure spell resist helps but it takes a shap ton to negate that. AND on top of this he gets a free 30% true damage. AND a stun. (which negates parallax btw. I thought i could save myself from the bleed? nope. the stun still stuns you and takes down your parallax too.) Basic math says if Kyrak gets even half his spells on you, you're dead. The only reason he is below Stukov is because:

- his w is melee

- his w makes u retarget

- he is a walking target (everyone wants to kill him for some reason. must be his fat ass)

- Stukov can take 30% of your hp from the fog of war (his burn cast range is slightly longer than sight range)

Egon is the other one tied for 2nd. In case you havn't noticed the pattern here, ITS THE PERCENTAGES. 6% per second is too fluffy bunny much. Egon can heal any char early and mid game from 0 to full in 2 or less seconds. Late game he can heal faster than the artifact can hit you down. AND I HAVNT EVEN STARTED ON THE FACT HE CAN GIVE ENERGY. Infinite sustain and right when you thought you had him trapped, he gets move speed, debuff, and a supper heal shield from his ulti Q. Granted his damage output other than early game is very low, but when he can out-heal the artifact, and give the whole team 6% per seconds of their hp... who needs damage? I'll take the ability to keep on crashing through towers while the enemy goes back to heal any day.

Tass damage output is way too much. Put on top of that that he is fairly tanky. AND on TOP OF THAT he is ALSO fast. Oh and he can swap too. Basically if you see tass and its at least not 3v1 in your favor, run. Even then you might die. And if you dont have stun he most certainly will get away.

Garamond and Unix still push way too flobing hard. Please make gara turrents not able to hit towers, and then give them back their aoe. For unix, make his eggs able to be killed. And maybe slightly weaker, because there are very few spam-able spells that can kill them in one hit... which is stupid.

Cow damage output is now even higher with the buffed spell talent. Don't get me wrong.. I like the talent change, but the only reason cow isnt being QQ'd about is because stukov is so damn strong, and vergil has been getting popular. (why i dont know... his scaling is shap. if you make it to late game vergil falls off.) Cow was strong before, and now he is even stronger.

I want you to notice that none of the above are aa. THAT DOESNT MEAN flobING BUFF AA. Not the main aa at least. (see underpowered part) That means aa is fairly close to where is needs to be right now (other than darpa's jump being redic far) Summers has been taken off the list of things that I feel need to be taken care of only because of the rise of cain, rancor, and balrog, and the fall of op shadowmorne. They have made aa more balenced.

Other stuff....

Glitchy spots - There are lots of areas that micro can throw to, or cow can get in with toilet, or starscream can land in.

Levi spawns a shap ton of banes for minions and lz ring

grass still strong, but less op. I think thats probably kinda what you wanted, but I have to say having the stacking dmg of jakk mines in a bush is over powered as flob still. LoL doesn't have that shap, and we all know thats where a lot of the ideas come from.

Underpowered stuff:

Tychus. shap hero all around. Congrats to you if you can do well with him.

Lurker despite the buff is still fairly weak. I'm not sure how to make him stronger without making him a movable tower. I suggest starting with the ulti.

Leo. I know you wanted a rise in melee heroes. Shadow is back on the playable chars, and zera has been lurking around. Balrog is on the rise with cain and rancor in a lot of games. Leo needs to shine... but he cant! why? he is too easy to CC out. The only way to fix this is to change his powers. I recommend changing his reflect into debuff immunity. Or adding debuff immunity to it. No one uses that reflect shap anyway. ive played leo. You get more out of the speed and q than the reflect.

Penthos. Same as above, this guy is underpowered and needs time to shine. Yeah yeah i have seen the threads. I have played the hero. He is fun. Really fun. But most definantly under powered. Buff his damage slightly (all around. aa, q, and w) and you will see penthos in house more often than just as a for fun hero.

Ling. Buggy as fluffy bunnies. Fix that shap man.

Im back motha fluffy bunnies. Ban is over and now i got 6 warning points to get rid of.

User Was Warned For This Post.

From Ginosaji: While I agree with your points, can you at least avoid using profanity every other word, so I don't have to go through and edit every one of your posts?

Edit: Facepalm. Thanks gino for warning me right under the words " time to get rid of warning points." Fluffy bunny you.

Edited by TexasRaider

+ Egon Stukov Khryak Gara Glitchy spots Levi Lurker Ling

- Cow Tass Tychus Leo

I wish 2 sec decloak for rancor - i think its fair enough. He strong still but these opposite decisions 1sec>3 sec>1 sec. Why not to try 2 sec?

Map full of bugs. Heroes can reach high ground near T2 tower.

Tychus can be played well still.

I want you to notice that none of the above are aa. THAT DOESNT MEAN flobING BUFF AA.

I loled at this! XD

I agree with Stukov, Khyrak, Egon, Tychus, Lurker and Unix completely. Gara's towers just need their damage amp debuff not proc on towers.

Cow's E needs a rework like mentioned in the other thread and his mana costs are too low relative to the amount of damage he is dishing out.

Not sure about Tass, Ling and Leo though.

Edited by Jessika

Tass is strong, they just flobed him over when changing his entire skill set to a click burst damage hero rather than tanky initiator (yes I know this was due to new items but I preferred the old tass)

Stukov op. Play pub with him mid and you get 5 kills before 10 minutes

Khyrak jungle is strong, I have had 2 chances to play him jungle in ih. Those 2 times were my first playing this hero and I got Atom Smasher and CoA. Hard to kill Khyrak and does too much damage.

Egon I don't know, just haven't played enough with or vs.

Garamond turrets should not proc damage amp on towers. The rest of his skillset is fine.

I agree with your post and I've been boiiing about egon for a month. I'm not sure giving leo debuff on his reflect is the answer, that might be way to strong since it lasts a hell of a long time. And I love when people say just buy parralax as if there aren't level 1 spells or items 1500 less that make it totally useless. Khryak jungle is so easy, I'm pretty sure he's the number 1 jungler right now. Get hatchet and met booster with 1 point in w and he can solo two camps easily. Ez jungle ez life.

I agree with your post and I've been boiiing about egon for a month. I'm not sure giving leo debuff on his reflect is the answer, that might be way to strong since it lasts a hell of a long time. And I love when people say just buy parralax as if there aren't level 1 spells or items 1500 less that make it totally useless. Khryak jungle is so easy, I'm pretty sure he's the number 1 jungler right now. Get hatchet and met booster with 1 point in w and he can solo two camps easily. Ez jungle ez life.

No need for W - just 1 point in E. Since with damage talent he deals 100 dog juggling is pretty easy for him

Usually veteran jungle is standrard yeah, but I've been going 2-3-1 and jungling is as easy as another hero with veteran, plus his q takes a ton of mana early. I haven't tried lvl 1 feast jungle but his w dmg amp and dot makes soloing thor fbat tank so easy. 4-5 shots them and if you have the passive regen from the talent you don't have to return to base for a long time. Plus his w has such a low mana cost that you don't need youth and by the time you get coa/khala stone you can also level his q.

Still saying gara is op? Keh make him lurker like. You can still do very good with hm but any more nerfs aren't necessary becaus you can be good with any hero.

Unix... I agree his infested are by far the hardest ones to kill besides mks ulti. 50% sr? Seriously? And that dmg is retrded while they can be placed from far away and barely need energy. Also the most spamable minions. (Gara turrets might be "tankier" but can't move at all and have a slower attack animation). Just becaus they ar slow shouldn't mean you should have to gtfo as soon as possible or loose 30-60% hp

So yesterday I sniped ginosaji and he went Tass and so i was about to rq

He had full items (roughly 3.5k hp) and this kyrak with only sb and korhal (2 items for dumb flobs like odicks) did 1 atk to clone = dead and did 3 atks to ginosaji = dead..... all I got to say HOW THE FLYING FLOB k thanks. Then I decided to stay when I saw this damage of 1k per sec.

Okay mr odicks how the flob do you think cow doesnt need a nerf. he has cyprus ult BUT FLOBBING GLOBAL

and Texas we should see getting lurker to be able to move burrowed so he is always cloaked and just super flobbing op i think this will solve everything lol

And lets add Maar to this list of opness (i ban him always now with null)(check my mumble comment)

Edited by PureCheese

So yesterday I sniped ginosaji and he went Tass and so i was about to rq

He had full items (roughly 3.5k hp) and this kyrak with only sb and korhal (2 items for dumb flobs like odicks) did 1 atk to clone = dead and did 3 atks to ginosaji = dead..... all I got to say HOW THE FLYING FLOB k thanks. Then I decided to stay when I saw this damage of 1k per sec.

Okay mr odicks how the flob do you think cow doesnt need a nerf. he has cyprus ult BUT FLOBBING GLOBAL

and Texas we should see getting lurker to be able to move burrowed so he is always cloaked and just super flobbing op i think this will solve everything lol

And lets add Maar to this list of opness (i ban him always now with null)(check my mumble comment)

flob u maar is balanced (and only hero im ok at)

Pretty much agree with everything in the OP. Stukov is seriously broken with how much damage he can take off with just a Q+W and building health doesn't even help at all.

I think Khyrak's Q is bugged as well. I just played a pub where at level 6 a level 3 Q (200+20%int) did 560 damage to me and the only offensive item he had was bloodletter. At first I thought maybe he autoattacked while burrowing through me, but even that doesn't make sense as he had ~110 wep damage and still should be less than 350 damage with resists factored in. My guess is you can hit the same person multiple times with 1 Q and it does 200+20%int multiple times. Hard to tell exactly from the replay but I think my health went down in 3 different increments from 1 Q which would make sense for the 560 total damage done to me. The length of the bleed on the ult should be reduced to a flat 5-7 seconds across all levels or the bleed damage should be halved to 2%. 5-7s would still give plenty of time to combo Q+R+W and and do 30% true damage + 20-28% bleed damage+Q+AA damage will often times kill a person. 4% of max health for 12 seconds at level 11 is way too much. 48% of a character's max health makes it one of the most damaging skills in the game on a tank with strong CC and a 30% true damage skill. On top of that it's an AOE 50% damage increase for physical damage. It's one of the strongest teamfight ults in the game on a character that already has other really strong skills and no dependence on items really. If the bleed length on his ult is reduced and his Q fixed, he'd probably still be very strong, but a lot more reasonable.

The issues with melee carries like penthos/leo/grunty etc are hard to address. They still can be quite strong in the right situations but often they either get focused/CC'ed and die too easily in teamfights. The problem is if you buff them a lot they become monsters of 1v1 and farming and they can snowball so easily by roaming around the map (i.e. shade/tass).

Edited by Speeeeeedooooooooooooo

Here's a link to a video of me playing against OP Kyrak. I'm playing tassadar... I'm four levels ahead, super fed, and about 120 cs ahead of the enemy kyrak. He even has a terrible build. Kassia crystal, electric mantle, dial, and spell buffer. lol at kassia crystal. Anyway, I have around 4500 hp between myself and my clone. Kyrak easily solos me in around 8 seconds, while being drastically behind in every way.

Sorry for the bad quality, my comp is trash...

Here's a link to a video of me playing against OP Kyrak. I'm playing tassadar... I'm four levels ahead, super fed, and about 120 cs ahead of the enemy kyrak. He even has a terrible build. Kassia crystal, electric mantle, dial, and spell buffer. lol at kassia crystal. Anyway, I have around 4500 hp between myself and my clone. Kyrak easily solos me in around 8 seconds, while being drastically behind in every way.

Sorry for the bad quality, my comp is trash...

What stunned you at the 0:06 mark?