Trolled by jamesalot

Grantypoo

Rofl this UFAM trash still exists? You guys supposedly have so many members that you need like 5 clan tags to hold them all in, yet only ~10 of them actually play the game regularly... I mean, there's only two UFAM league teams. That's the same as most other clans like AOS or mmori. Where are these 500 members eh?

I left NFAM because jamesalot was going to invite me to TFAM, trying to consolidate the members down into one clan again.

Long story short of it is he logged out without inviting me...

Next TFAM officer who sees this, please invite me.

Why did you leave NFAm brah?

Rofl this UFAM trash still exists? You guys supposedly have so many members that you need like 5 clan tags to hold them all in, yet only ~10 of them actually play the game regularly... I mean, there's only two UFAM league teams. That's the same as most other clans like AOS or mmori. Where are these 500 members eh?

Thats just bm

Seems pretty pointless BM to me.

Tax, I left NFAM for the reasons I stated in the first post of this thread...

yesterday I was waiting for him to leave game for 30 to 60 min. got up to get some food and smoke a cig came back there was a message saying he was out of game and he was offline. day before my internet disconnected me and wouldn't come back on.

Just trying to get all the active ppl in one clan to make it easier for players to play together. its better to open clan page and see 20 people on line then it is to open 3 clan pages to see 7 on in each

Just BTW, I didnt REALLY thinks Odicks trolled me, I was just posting this because I found it funny. I'm sure he or someone else will invite me whenever they get online.

Pearl tried to invite me back to NFAM but couldnt, the clan seems bugged. I only invited two people to NFAM when I was an officer in there, it wasnt bugged out for me, apparently now it's having issues.

Chz fu. If you made my list of pros you shouldnt bm lesser skilled players

I just exploit the truth this is literally a waste of everyones time and the mods would agree with me hence there is no warning point for this bm. plus everyone knows me as most bm its just cause i aint afraid to speak my mind and say the truth (baseball pitcher we cocky mofos)