Cleverly place the word "Beta" in description or title

TheREALZeratul

The community could use more players, but unfortunately there are a lot of issues; all of these issues can be resolved quite easily. It's not like you apply one change and the game breaks. Really, you don't see how much MORE fun and "pro", "hard-core", the game would be - the only REAL challenge in this game is knowing how to exploit the bugs...

It seems to me that you two, above this post, really don't care, as long as you get to continue exploiting the bugs and winning games, because you don't have skill to win a match against a good player/team.

There is just no consistence anymore. The original, Storm of the Imperial Sanctum (SoTIS), was perfect - the playstyle of the first versions of Aeon of Storms was great, with the exception of some heroes and items, but overall perfect!

Why did everything have to be broken and changed and "used" for exploitation on new players, semi-pro players, and players that do not read every bug post on forums?

There is just no consistence anymore. The original, Storm of the Imperial Sanctum (SoTIS), was perfect - the playstyle of the first versions of Aeon of Storms was great, with the exception of some heroes and items, but overall perfect!

Why did everything have to be broken and changed and "used" for exploitation on new players, semi-pro players, and players that do not read every bug post on forums?

The community could use more players, but unfortunately there are a lot of issues; all of these issues can be resolved quite easily. It's not like you apply one change and the game breaks. Really, you don't see how much MORE fun and "pro", "hard-core", the game would be - the only REAL challenge in this game is knowing how to exploit the bugs...

It seems to me that you two, above this post, really don't care, as long as you get to continue exploiting the bugs and winning games, because you don't have skill to win a match against a good player/team.

I only kept playing this game because I had thought that the community was turning around and old players were helping new players find their way through it. Instead of being inclusive, it seems that it has become exclusive to a few, and kept on the top spot of the Arcade because of the persistence of a minority.