make a enormous poll where we can all vote and decide

LucKiesT

Seeing the results should be interesting since it allows us to see what the community generally feels strong or powerful. If we do see a very clear result of something that needs to be buffed/nerfed from a poll. For example, the poll result made in the forum says that Shadowmourne is too powerful, then we'll definitely consider looking at the possible changes for it. Keep in mind that the changes we make will be primarily based on it's effectiveness.

Of course and I agree that AoS and any competitive game really needs to be balanced around only the highest level competitive play.

However, there is a dismissive attitude towards pub players present on these forums, and while it is understandable to an extent (given the superior knowledge of the game that IH players have), it is also very audacious, considering the popularity of this game depends strongly on arcade pub players and not on the league.

While omments like Yaldi's may have an element of truth to them, they can also be perceived as quite repulsive. It does no one here any favors to not be patient with new players and their naive understanding of the game.

Edited by Jessika

I am sorry we are not being patient with you enough, you only had a couple of years to learn sotis. Must be asking too much.

He's talking about new players in general and you know that. Stop misrepresenting what he's saying, just so you can BM him. Jessika has a valid point, we mumblers tend to overlook pubs too often. Let's not forget that the mumble community whines and cries like a bunch of children to get their way almost whenever Red or Ecko get on. It's a wonder he even tries to listen to us anymore. Were I in either of their shoes, I would certainly look to minimize the interaction I had with most mumblers. Anyway, yes, we all know pubs are most important to keep this game alive. That's why Ecko spends all his time on new content and not fixing bugs. New material keeps the masses happy, bug fixes really only effect about 0.1% of us inhousers.

Edited by ginosaji

Would be a bit impractical but a nice gesture until 5-6 posts in the poll mysteriously disappears, comments get erased and then mods start pointing fingers at each other in an internet version of the classic whodunnit.

In all seriousness popular suggestions should be tried out in the test map for an appropriate amount of time to work out the kinks and whatever works should be implemented. The most well received patch out of these recent changes was in the test map phase for a fair amount of time and this most recent patch that's almost universally abhorred was in the testing phase for a short time according to quid, if I remember correctly.

I see your grammar has improved. Cute.

Too bad your skill did not.

User Was Banned For This Post

From Ginosaji: You got a ban a little over a week ago for BM. You come to this thread with BM and ignore a verbal warning to stop BMing. I don't know how else there is to say it. Your behavior will not be tolerated.

Edited by ginosaji
Ban