Valors Manifest, Blue Gene, Olmypic Torch

Rogue

Because they were massive snowball items. If you had all 3 with 5+ stacks on any dps caster (jakk tass rancor raynor) you won the game.

With 4k you had 3 items worth well over 9k(10 stacks) in stats so you were undefeatable unless you were dumb.

so instead of balancing the item to fit the meta it was.... scrapped

sometimes i think ihan is op because it has stacks too, but then i remember its balanced

so instead of balancing the item to fit the meta it was.... scrapped

sometimes i think ihan is op because it has stacks too, but then i remember its balanced

It already was tried to be balanced. It was on creepkills and herokills but in both cases it was either OP or not worth getting

Which is always the case with snowball items either it works and it gets very big very fast or it doesn't.

Ihan stacks are granted over time not over kills, plus you dont lose them. Ihan is a investment item not a snowball one.

There is a possibility that blue gene is coming back.

Since it is still in the shop

It is coming back, as far as I know. Stacks, I'm not sure if it will have stacks. However what it will be is an upgrade to heroes ultimate's. But not all heroes it will work for, from the info I have gathered this far. Edited by NeVeRWiN

Op on casters? You serious? I have seen and done hardcore rapes with int tanks with torch and blue gene which were much easier (trollbrine,micro etc)

dps caster means both dps and caster(like jakk rancor raynor and tassadar). They would reach as cap, deal massive dmg with spells and can tank (to survive your "hardcore rape" i.e. 1,2k dmg of micro from combo ?).

Int tanks would just tank more and deal sick dmg on spells. They can't kill towers or bosses.

Yes but instead of completly scrapping these 3 awesome items, why not balance them as anarchy said to fit the meta. They dont need and dont deserve to be completly scrapped. Besides in the semi finals and finals of the clan spring championships, which was the last tourney with these 3 items, only 1 person used one of the snowball items - Chimera, Olympic torch on Tychus. No carry or caster used it.

The thing with these items on tanks was that you had so flobing much hp midgame that you didn't need to give a damn. I didn't mean that they were stronger on tanks, just even more fun.

All 3 on boros and it was gg together with dial/cloak whatever