about auto banning shadowmorne on some heros in IH

OPReN

Should shadowmorne be auto banned on these heros?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Immortal

• yes
    • no
  2. 2. Jakk

• yes
    • no
  3. 3. Micro

• yes
    • no

i think shadowmorne should be auto banned on some heros what do you guys think?

Currently garamond is the only hero that shadowmorne is auto banned

i listed some heros that has heroic passive that synerzing with shadowmorne well

Edited by OPReN

Fast twitch works with shadowmourne????????? So every shadow stuns for first attack omg new meta gg no re wow

It is a very strong aa item I would say instead of banning it nerf the damage by 5% more.

It is just ridiculous on gara and I bet extremely hard to fix (throw the item away?)

Bring back Rick rollers plz and Thank u

Edited by Dylan
merged posts

Why not simply remove the shadow's ability to proc heroic abilities and passives.

Or turn it into something like Manta Style from DotA, an active that creates the shadows for a short duration. The shadows would have to be vulnerable to some type of damage of course.

Edited by Jessika

Garamond is already ridiculous and clearly he's the hero that benefits hardest from the item.

The item is stronger on some heroes compared to others, but Isn't that more or less the case with all items? Different passives, abilitys and skillsets make it more or less viable on specific heroes?

Ahahah you got CoolNoob'd

ask Dylan, don't even look at me... I still have a little respect for u.. Plz don't ruin it, after all you've done im always positive and you keep bringing things back.

Please don't mention my name.. In your nonsense posts ty.

Last warning

shadowmourne: I think the item its fine b/c of his cost which could increase if u want this item.

Edited by CoolBluE

IMO this is another thread of "burst caster, tank & support lobby". I cant even think of a game in which this item alone won the game. Can you show replay? Vod? This item is strong, but fixing it will make this game LESS fun, and MORE boring. Is that a good idea? It takes 10 minutes to get full lobby in the pub anyways! Ffs, any FUN ideas for a balance? Or everyone just want to make this even less popular?

Banning items is indeed retarded. Just learn to balance items or deal with them.

The hero isn't too strong. It happens that ONE item is BROKEN on a hero and you say just ban the hero? Why not disallow getting the item on the hero so you can actually still play the hero. THAT makes much more sense.

The hero isn't too strong. It happens that ONE item is BROKEN on a hero and you say just ban the hero? Why not disallow getting the item on the hero so you can actually still play the hero. THAT makes much more sense.

Balancing the items is so mainstream that it makes more sense banning it on a hero xD

It's no like you can nerf it or change the passive for active or anything.

Balancing the items is so mainstream that it makes more sense banning it on a hero xD

It's no like you can nerf it or change the passive for active or anything.

This is AoS and you know that's pretty much the hardest thing to achieve.

I'd ban the item instead. Only by doing so, our developers will be forced to make changes.

Didn't Shadowmourne use to spawn clones as an active, until it was changed to its current passive?

I think you're thinking about the old bandit's artifice, used to spawn a clone as an active.

As an aside the wiki desperately needs to be updated or an updated item list needs to be linked on the site.