Towers and Siege (change damage type to True)

TheREALZeratul

With the updates to the game, there should be a balancing that comes with it. So far, there have been no balancing changes made. Anyways, the point of this post is to basically let you know that if the Towers and Siege units had their damage type changed to True Damage tanks would not be so, how to put this... EAGER to jump into cannon fodder.

Essentially, all would be effected by this change, but the most change would be in tower diving tanks.

Also, Zeratul's Ultimate needs to not give towers timescale reduction, so that Zeratul cannot tower dive as... EAGERLY.

The game mechanics for In-House would really not change... in fact, it may even be a positive benefit.

Honestly, I don't think the towers purpose is to kill heroes, or do damage to heroes, but instead to kill creep and ward off gankers early game.

I'm so glad you said that. Early-game is supposed to ward off Heroes from ganking. Unforutately, any heroes with Duran's Buckle or even Neosteel Vestment can tank the damage almost without any issue.

Towers are true, siege I donno.

Towers are not true dmg, sorry.

why is zera op and need derf for tower diving when say raynor can snipe and ulit with out getting in range of towr at all. rancor nukes. jakes stun, pulls, maars red balls of death. must I go on.

Exactly.

Casters are supposed to be medium/longrange nukers

Dps heroes are supposed to deal damage on low/medium range

Tanks are supposed to stay fine for a a while even close to a tower while beeing able to disable

(There are no support and disablers in this game, they are just a part of the casters and tanks)

Towers should do truedmg because dps heroes are mostly having hardcore armor

Tanks have generally high hp so they can stay alive longer

Casters should die when they are pulled into towerrange and faving a hero there in medium/closerange combat

(Unless one or both sides are hardcore fed and we are not talking about the artifact

Having towers do spelldmg is rather weird because dps heroes often get spellresist whenever the enemies have a caster and tend to have medium hp amounts to

Siegecreeps should do truedmg, against towers

So how about reducing towerspellresist to 0 and making them untargable for all kinds of non-onhit spelldmg things

Casters are supposed to be medium/longrange nukers

Dps heroes are supposed to deal damage on low/medium range

Tanks are supposed to stay fine for a a while even close to a tower while beeing able to disable

(There are no support and disablers in this game, they are just a part of the casters and tanks)

Towers should do truedmg because dps heroes are mostly having hardcore armor

Tanks have generally high hp so they can stay alive longer

Casters should die when they are pulled into towerrange and faving a hero there in medium/closerange combat

(Unless one or both sides are hardcore fed and we are not talking about the artifact

Having towers do spelldmg is rather weird because dps heroes often get spellresist whenever the enemies have a caster and tend to have medium hp amounts to

Siegecreeps should do truedmg, against towers

So how about reducing towerspellresist to 0 and making them untargable for all kinds of non-onhit spelldmg things

LOVE IT!!!

Thank you for posting, that is a wonderful idea!

iirc tower do true already... Zera what you're looking for is %maxhealth damage (which i wouldn't mind, maybe 0.75, 1, 1.25, and 1.5% for t1, t2, t3, artifact). I might be wrong, but I think that if 70% physical resist applied to towers, then tanks would literally stand in them all day- organic regen could block a T2's damage- at least for now they need an aa carry as well to kill a tower without creeps, and diving freely into enemy main base isn't a huge issue.