Unim

PureCheese

Run of the mill na pub trash talker, every game I end up playing against him are some of the funniest games ever and if you play with him, well he feeds, but it's the most enjoyable feed ever.

He's in the class of elite pub trash... I don't say "pub" in any derogatory sense, it just signifies how he abuses the pub scene. One of 5-10 guys on my snipe list because they bm, feed, rage, and generally do retarded things that make the game worse for everyone.

He's in the class of elite pub trash... I don't say "pub" in any derogatory sense, it just signifies how he abuses the pub scene. One of 5-10 guys on my snipe list because they bm, feed, rage, and generally do retarded things that make the game worse for everyone.

hey you have to uphold a certain level of decency since you are a moderator thank you

Hes got like 200 apm which is astonishing but 175 of it goes into bm so hes gm at that.

language filter is op niglet ima eat Dylan's mom out tonight

User Was Banned For This Post.

From Ginosaji: You just had your content moderated, Dylan gives you the benefit of the doubt and doesn't warn you for language. You turn around and BM him? Poor choice.

Edited by ginosaji
Ban