Apache

Destroyer

Pure Cheese

Prodigy

Relentless

Pinkie

Choi

Aeren

Just to name a few. All these guys rage quit pretty frequently. If you end up in a lobby with any of them just quit out

There are some derps on eu on lowest of bronze...

-they are totaly scrub and give the enemie team 5 kills

-untill minute 12 thats where they rq

-now its 5n4 and is a boring one sided game

I don't get this, why would you play a game if you are unskilled, rq anyways and simply ruin it for everyone else while never getting better even after 300 games still going 0-9 in the first 15-20 minutes when they stay

Meh tax I don't quit a game, just inh drafts with retards or when my gf bms me for not beeing on time

There are only 2 people I insta leave and thats completenoob and alldaybj. The first afks for 10 mins and then feeds while failing at trolling I guess and the other is pretty self explanatory. I actually enjoy playing against some of the other trash talkers that na pubs have to offer, makes it more interesting at least

Anyone from EU is an rage quitter. To top it off, if they are on Mumble you can usually hear them rage... I often make out the words: 'suck my dick putita' from a certain player...

A lot of people rage, but currently there is only one inhouse rage quiter. Because its much easier to leave the game and not waste more time, than explain someone new to inhouse community what to build and how to engage in teamfights...

A lot of people rage, but currently there is only one inhouse rage quiter. Because its much easier to leave the game and not waste more time, than explain someone new to inhouse community what to build and how to engage in teamfights...

xGhostx is the only IH rage quitter I know >_>

Adamantium

Ginosaji

SpeedoGuy

FeedChan

Roonaldo

TexasRaider

Revision

BlackXion

Commander

HYLY

Sphynx

Highdrater

Savior

Apache

Destroyer

Pure Cheese

Prodigy

Relentless

Pinkie

Choi

Aeren

Just to name a few. All these guys rage quit pretty frequently. If you end up in a lobby with any of them just quit out

How dare you forgot my name Quitt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To be honest, if one wants to learn, he/she will find Mumble and forums to get help.

Do you expect your college professors to come to your house or call you personally to ask if you want to learn? Nope. You go to college to get education.

Same goes to Pubber. I see no excuse one continue to be "noob" unless all they want is to play casually and for fun so there's no need to seek help of any sort.

Who needs learning when my last pubber showed me how to drake the right way. Gravity edge and ihan, with a flobing Pyre to boot. I thought he was joking at first until he really did buy those 3 items, as his first 3 items...what a game that was.

Edited by NeVeRWiN

Who needs learning when my last pubber showed me how to drake the right way. Gravity edge and ihan, with a flobing Pyre to boot. I thought he was joking at first until he really did buy those 3 items, as his first 3 items...what a game that was.

EU equivalent: Lucifer buys TimeSplitter first item on Drake due to its 'op' 35% evasion.

Was in Inhouse. Proceeded to rage after bm from a certain strong opinionated person.