~SLP Masters Cup~ Results

Hogwarts

GGs everyone, was a fun and competitive tournament. It was a very long few days of AOS, but the best of 3 games was the way to go with the server switching. Shame MAX couldn't stay up past 5 am to finish games because of real life, but besides that the tourney went smoothly I thought. Cheers to all the new and old teams stepping up and playing

To touch on what highdrater said. This was the first tourney I hosted. I feel it went really well. But I have learned a lot from it. If no one takes the initiative to host another tourney around summer time. I will take the mantle and host another one. With the experience of this one the next will only be that much better. I deeply apologize to the Russians and forcing them to forfeit. It was a no win situation, Its also a situation that will not come up in the next event that im apart of in an administrative position. Once more I want to apologize to Team Max. And I want to congratulate you for taking 3rd place in the event.

I also want to thank all the teams that participated. This was a great event and I had a lot of fun playing / hosting it. Im glad we could get together and have a series of fun competitive game with very little bm. Thank You making this event as successful as it was.

Congratulations to Super for taking 2nd place!!

Congratulations to SLP for winning the SLP Masters Cup!! I want to thank my team for carrying my scrub ass to another victory!

Gratz to the winning team and prop to those team that played in the tournament.

It was indeed a successful event and thanks for the officers in SLP and people who helped the stream.

Hopefully, there will be more event like this in the future, official hold or not, it is always nice to bring the whole community together.

GGs everyone, was a fun and competitive tournament. It was a very long few days of AOS, but the best of 3 games was the way to go with the server switching. Shame MAX couldn't stay up past 5 am to finish games because of real life, but besides that the tourney went smoothly I thought. Cheers to all the new and old teams stepping up and playing

Actually both russian teams (max and ussr) had to leave the tourney without playing their last games. I guess that format just doesnt fit our teams. But both times the table could be different from what we see now. I dont agree with bo3 everysingle game, especially when u need to play a ton of games on sunday, and you start at latest possible time, so most russians have to get to bed too late for a last weekend day...

PS I dont agree with the troll name switch either. As a person that watched the streams, I had to watch several games without knowing, who's playing.

Edited by mynhauzen

Yes i know mynhauzen.

I enjoyed the bo3 because it offered a chance for both teams to feel each other out more (take clan cs dominating max first game then they come back and win next two games w op maxwell Tass carry) and more importantly it offered a practical solution to the server advantage problem. However next tournament the losers bracket will probably have to be best of 1 games to save time and the hopefully we can get the thing rolling at an earlier time.

Previous tournaments had a lot of grief because eu had an unfair advantage playing on na. I didn't see much complaining about the setup of the games and how they were played for once. The best of 1s last tournament that red hosted pissed a lot of teams off bc they got knocked out early without a chance. All in all there was an obvious time issue with the Bo3 accommodation but we are getting closer to having the ideal bracket and game setup. I as well apologize to team max for the forfeit and hope we can fix the time issues in the next tourneys.

Ps that was really demiax and eliwan.