Kerrigan

Moo

I feel that kerrigan is not as good as other carries, along with tychus. I think a great idea for buffing her is to make her ult proc items like kinetic cell, stars fury, and cerebro.

Edit: Sorry, should have stated my reasoning, my bad. The reason I feel kerrigan is in need of a buff is that she has very low mobility, low cc, low range, and is very item dependent. I feel that these downsides overshadow her upsides, high AoE damage and tankiness because other carries are much safer because of mobility and range like nova and darpa for instance. If you allow kerrigan's ulti to proc items, it will allow energy saber as a very viable option to give her damage and energy sustain early on, which she needs IMO. As of now kerrigan feels very weak until you hit about 3-4 items, and I think this small buff could help solve that problem.

Edited by Moo

shes alrdy op at farming....

Actually I can get more farm with other aa, it just takes slightly more time and a lot more concentration. With Kerri you can miss last hits with your W easily, but with other carries you just hit one target, so you don't mess up the last hitting if you are paying attention and are decent at last hitting.

Honestly when i play Kerri it is HARD for me not to think of myself as a carrygan if you know what i mean. she is beast although very susceptible to pulls.

If you choose those talents:

life steal : weapon speed : health : health regen : zeal : movement speed

Items are:

Cerebro rush : pulse hammer : nitrogen : arcbound : pyre : darwins / carapace : either upgrade pulse hammer to FOE or sell to buy situational item

Edited by KDawgKilla

Agree with jamesalot

Why not just add an internal cool down for things like kinetic battery, energy saber etc. So that it would only proc from low cool down spells like Kerrigan's ult if its own internal cool down is off.

Edited by Jessika

If you have trouble last hitting as kerri... I was going to say something but changed my mind.

If you read my post you will see that I did not say I had trouble farming with kerrigan. Farming with her is easy. However, what I did say is that you can miss cs with kerrigan because of her bounces, and if you know how to cs you won't miss cs in a wave with another aa. Basically, you don't have to concentrate to get cs with kerrigan, but you will miss some cs, and with other aa you do have to concentrate, but you won't miss any cs.

@everyone: In many threads I have seen discussion about kerrigan being outclassed by agi carries. I still haven't seen kerrigan picked in an inhouse since I got my computer back, not have I heard her being considered for drafting by my captain or anyone else on the team. I don't think kerrigan is fine, and I think this small buff to allow more item paths for her would help.

Honestly when i play Kerri it is HARD for me not to think of myself as a carrygan if you know what i mean. she is beast although very susceptible to pulls.

If you choose those talents:

life steal : weapon speed : health : health regen : zeal : movement speed

Items are:

Cerebro rush : pulse hammer : nitrogen : arcbound : pyre : darwins / carapace : either upgrade pulse hammer to FOE or sell to buy situational item

Those talents are extremely weird. You will oom near instantly for lack of youth, you don't have weapon damage for last hitting, you have lifesteal which is unneeded if you know how to farm since kerrigan's passive heals herself anyways, health regen unneeded for reasons above, zeal might be ok, but I prefer going into wealth. I use 2-1-3, WD, WS, hp, ms, energy, wealth. I also don't like your item build much. Cerebro may give energy sustain which Kerri likes, but I prefer to get CoA or lethal barb first, for either tower pushing and slight tankiness, or huge farming capability.

Lethal Barb Build: miners googles, lethal barb, culling saber, FoE, khali blade, CoA, Darwin's, Contam or shadowmourne, sell lethal for arcbound. Build is subject to change depending on the game obviously. If heavy burst, get galactic, etc.

CoA Build: miners goggles, dominion standard, CoA, pyre, FoE, Shadowmourne, Darwin's, Galactic/DST/Lifetech/etc.

Edited by Moo

Then don't level her bounces in the lane, problem solved. I don't level it up unless I'm laning against a gara. Or maybe a jakk bc the bounces will go to the mines, no damage but they show where they are.

True, but then doesn't she lose the farming advantage people say she has?

Her farming advantage doesn't kick in till about lvl 8 anyway. What she does better then anybody is clear a wave (and heal from it) then use her broodlings to kill a tower. So unless darpa/nova etc. rush an explosive, she can jump ahead in farm.

The reasons shes not picked much is that she is immobile. Darpa has jump, nova vanish, even jakk has an inherit ms increase.

lol bounces show where remotes are? they are visible even without so why would you lvl it up against jakk? in most cases the remote spots ( under bushes, behind corners etc) that are the only viable ones are out of bounce range anyways :c