Choi

choi

• 2 weeks later...

I asked a mod to have a thread or something where people can say who maphacked, post a replay and have the mods make a public decision about the guy back when novak was called on it. If this shap is at least public people would know there are repercussions to cheating and it would be public knowledge so the cheater would have the added punishment of having everyone know. I would want to know whose cheating just so I don't play with them and waste 40 mins on a hacker. Also people who distrust the mods would sbe satisfied by checking it out for themselves so they don't have to go by word alone. But with the way the mods are recently working, deleting, editing and overall screwing with posts, anonomously at that, I doubt it would happen.

Edited by MrGrim

Proof that community doesnt give a shap

If some one wants to send me a replay with times earmarked of supposed hacking. I dont mind taking a look. But to go threw replay after replay is tedious work. And not one im really up for.

All i know is that hacking was never an issue until recently. And it seems to have exploded. With allegations all over the place. Then half of the people make a joke out of it.

Map hacking can be hard to prove. There can sometimes be a thin line between map hacking and good game sense.

If you want to lead this witch hunt. Go ahead. But honestly in the end. All your doing is spreading awareness about map hacking and how available it is. And how the developers really have no control to stop it.

I can ban some one from mumble yes. But i can do nothing to alldaybj.

I guess im a little bias but the quality of your average pub is so low. Hacking doesn't seem to make a difference. As long as people who ih regularly are not abusing 3rd party programs im pretty content.

solution. buy wards. even if someone is haxing, placing wards everywhere is basically the same thing. So just counter it.

<<<<<----- does not hax.....

Scumbag, liar, f ag, and retard all put into one. Hacker makes it even worse, but its still very clearly there. :) Nice try though little fcker

User was banned for this post.

Edited by Adamantium

Texas your being a bit ridiculous and immature. We all know what Gabe has done. But that doesn't make it ok to sit here and further degraded and belittle him like this.

You're right. Quick question... if I decided to start map hacking do I have to bother denying it, or can I just freely admit it and remain unbanned.

Edited by TexasTTraitor

He was banned for 4 weeks. If he is found to continue using 3rd party programs in inhouses we will extend that ban to 6 months

This is my judgment. But thats not to say another mod. Wont ban him if he is found to continue using exploits in pubs.

I think the behavior in pubs is a little to much of a gray area to warrant action in mumble.

Scumbag, liar, f ag, and retard all put into one. Hacker makes it even worse, but its still very clearly there. :) Nice try though little fcker

User was banned for this post.

Holy flame batman. Everyone deserves a second chance. The anger is understandable but letting it out unrefined is like putting cru de strait in your fuel tank. It just gumms up everthing and does nothing. Next time filter out the language and make a calm collected point if you want others to listen. You have legit game knowledge and most of us respect that, we will listen as long as you express yourself in a collected and adult manner.

Choi

I asked a mod to have a thread or something where people can say who maphacked, post a replay and have the mods make a public decision about the guy back when novak was called on it. If this shap is at least public people would know there are repercussions to cheating and it would be public knowledge so the cheater would have the added punishment of having everyone know. I would want to know whose cheating just so I don't play with them and waste 40 mins on a hacker. Also people who distrust the mods would sbe satisfied by checking it out for themselves so they don't have to go by word alone. But with the way the mods are recently working, deleting, editing and overall screwing with posts, anonomously at that, I doubt it would happen.

I would like to see said replays. k thanks bye

Says the hacker and you still got outplayed. Watch my replays if all people im the last one to hack. Better ill show everyone the replay where you hacked.

Choi is a hacker. I have replays to prove it. But after I saw these newer posts, I posted on Lobby about it and got Warned for it. So apparently, hacking is fine... and I was right about it on my Lobby post - I was right to post about removing fog/downloading maphacks for all, or giving a much higher consequence for hacking.

Also, anyone arrogant (not ignorant because everyone knows they exist) enough to say you can't maphack Starcraft 2, clearly has never played Starcraft 2. Maphacks are like Tier 1 of hacking. There are hacks that give added range, damage, items, blah blah blah, it's all code. GG.

Edit:

I mean, for Christ sake... Anonymous can speak publicly about hacking into the FBI and CIA. Please don't get me started if you are this arrogant.

Edited by TheREALZeratul