Jump to content

On topic of Independence!


Crimean Independence  

11 members have voted

  1. 1. Do you want to join Russia?

    • Yes
      7
    • Yes
      4


Recommended Posts

The US has been very clear that we consider Russia's incursion into Crimea outside of its bases to be a violation of international law. We have been very firm in saying we will stand with Ukraine and the Ukrainian people in ensuring that territorial integrity and sovereignty is maintained. Furthermore, if Moscow continues on the path that it is on then, not only us, but the international community will be forced to apply a cost to Russia's violations of international law and its encroachments on Ukraine.

 

The US will completely reject the results of Crimea's illegitimate referendum, and I add that it has been put together in a slapdash way.

Edited by Zaid
Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you wish to have tissue? The people of Ukraine have chosen. 93% of them have chosen reunification, the other 7% are dead. I stress referendum held is fully consistent with international law and the UN Charter and take into account, in particular, the famous Kosovo precedent. At the same time the inhabitants of the peninsula were guaranteed the possibility of free will and self-determination.

 

 

Western media admit Crimean peoples want the Independence.

This because inability and unwillingness of the current Kiev authorities to curb rampant ultra-nationalist and radical groups, destabilizing and terrorizing civilians, including Russian-speaking population and our compatriots.

 

Source BBC: http://www.bbc.co.uk...europe-26598832

 

 

GG? Now I take Kenya.

 

 

Barack-Obama-Crying.gif

Edited by Skydie
Link to post
Share on other sites

"The US will completely reject the results of Crimea's illegitimate referendum, and I add that it has been put together in a slapdash way"

 

So why you welcomed the declaration of independence of Kosovo? Why their referendum was legitimate?

Russia welcomes Basque and North Ireland xD

 

ANd now its time to bring back Alaska

Edited by atomheartman
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...