Ads here, ads there, ads EVERYWHERE!!!

JustBooomBina

Ok, maybe i need to be more retardly clear. I have been accessing only facebook, youtube and AoS websites. Have not visited any other websites and have not accepted any apps from facebook...

EDIT: ok, anyway, maybe the problem is in the PC, please close the post (or delete it, whatever)

Edited by JustBooomBina

Ok, maybe i need to be more retardly clear. I have been accessing only facebook, youtube and AoS websites. Have not visited any other websites and have not accepted any apps from facebook...

EDIT: ok, anyway, maybe the problem is in the PC, please close the post (or delete it, whatever)

LuL better get deleting that web history before the PC repair guy checks out your exotic history :D

Still got an ego problem..

Check yourself before you wreck yourself JustBoom.

That's no way to treat another.

Still hating on me :(

PS: If you think his reply to Soed was BM, the one to me got removed haha (in 2013 thread).

Edited by Skydie

Cool story bro

I liked your original better before you edited it to not get yourself banzored.

Anyway, I wasnt REALLY making fun of you, just found it funny that you're sure the entire site has been hacked/changed/ads turned on, that it CANT BE YOU, even though it clearly is.

I work with computers for a living and you wouldnt believe how many of the general users and sometimes even the IT staff have this same attitude.

ITS NEVER MEEEE!!!! ITS ALWAYS YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE WITH THE PROBLEMS!!!!

I liked your original better before you edited it to not get yourself banzored.

Anyway, I wasnt REALLY making fun of you, just found it funny that you're sure the entire site has been hacked/changed/ads turned on, that it CANT BE YOU, even though it clearly is.

I work with computers for a living and you wouldnt believe how many of the general users and sometimes even the IT staff have this same attitude.

ITS NEVER MEEEE!!!! ITS ALWAYS YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE WITH THE PROBLEMS!!!!

Bro, I am not your grandma, I have enough knowledge of computers. So you claim it is impossible for an add to redirect you when clicking a link to another page without warning you? It is flobing genuine and I just asked if sth has changed to the ads in the website!

No no, I think it's quite possible. In fact, multiple people in this thread have pointed out that it's you with a malware or a virus doing it to you. You're the one who was refuting their claims and stating it was the site causing it.

But you are correct in one thing. You are not my grandma. Just like you having malware/virus, it was never in question as to whether you're an older relative of mine.

Bro, I am not your grandma, I have enough knowledge of computers. So you claim it is impossible for an add to redirect you when clicking a link to another page without warning you? It is flobing genuine and I just asked if sth has changed to the ads in the website!

So out of pure interest how are you going to go about cleaning your computer? Personally if I got ads whilst on this website I would first blame my PC before blaming the site (considering it's based on a board it has reasonable security and as its social it's nothing of worth to a veteran hacker).

No no, I think it's quite possible. In fact, multiple people in this thread have pointed out that it's you with a malware or a virus doing it to you. You're the one who was refuting their claims and stating it was the site causing it.

But you are correct in one thing. You are not my grandma. Just like you having malware/virus, it was never in question as to whether you're an older relative of mine.

Oh right, so since 3 guys are saying sth it is immediately considered truth? Sounds like a really cool story!!

Also as I said for N'th time, I wasn't sure why it's happening! If I was sure I was gonna pm the devs and not make a shapty post. Also I am sure this pc is not contaminated with any viruses or malware, but just to make u happy, I checked it, and guess what??? It had no viruses, malwares or whatsoever. Adios

Skydie are u seriously asking this?? I said it is a pc for work, fully protected and used only for work with photoshop, illustrator and similar programs (mainly for editing purposes). The only websites I visited from it were facebook, aos and youtube. How is it supposed to get any malware?? As I also said just to make u all confortable I checked and nothing was found!

Edited by JustBooomBina