Who can kill more? (attach screens!)

mynhauzen

Okay, enough of chit-chat. We're doing serious play. Lets face it, supermana is good. But we have a new pub king. OP king of pubs - HighVoltage! Who can get more kills? We need proof. Add screenshots to prove that you're a better at killing op zeratuls with must_be_auto_next_season_shm_op_item_on_zera.sddfff.jpg

Edited by mynhauzen

I met HighVoltage once, made him RQ in 10 minutes with my BM and world class ability to play any carry.

Most kills I've ever got in a pub is around 40 ish, but put me in a lobby vs 5 Russians and I'm sure I can better that.

EDIT: As it says defeat (and mass protoss creeps so I assume Zerg lost), he just seems like a noob who totally screwed over his team by not following the objective (to win the game). I'd never get this many kills cause I'd end it way before.

Edited by Skydie

Most I ever got was around ~55 with the older stepping strikes shadow but it feels dirty since the most challenging part is to a click a hero and not creep. Playing against people who'd let you get there isn't that much fun if you're not into pubstomping. Might as well kick puppies if you enjoy that too

I didnt get that many kills, I think. But some of those deaths of residente are by me for sure :D You always played in a premade residente...

The most op pub star i've ever met was Silence. His 1000:100 k:d ratio was impressive.

But 63 kills... omg.. :D And yes, Skydie. He lost

Yes some of them were because of you.

And I just played with friends to enjoy the game, I stopped when it wasn't fun anymore to even play with friends.

Most of my games were with Demonio2

I hate threads like this for the sole reason that when you look at the opposing team... nobody was capable of tanking and so I'm sure shad had an easy time squishing everything. I have played both Supermana and Highvoltage and both are good but I consider myself to be halfway decent and I would say I held my own against them. It is hard to respect players that stick to one hero which is meant to get a ton of kills. Any good player that carries can have a great k/d ratio in pubs mainly because they figure out who they can pick on. In this case it is fairly obvious that he picked on Erukel early (first 4 kills probably were Erukel) and then snowballed because of the early feed. I don't like carrying so I don't get runaway scores like this usually but I feel pretty satisfied with my 15-2ish scores using Gravi, Null, Sniper, Erukel, Egon, Cypress (no comment here), Brine, Rory or Raynor to name a few :) .

Edited by Hanedog

Indo, don't take what I say out of context... As a shadow, it is hard to not be good in pubs. Maybe I just like giving him the benefit of the doubt ;)... That and you misquoted me. I said I was halfway decent :)

Edited by Hanedog

Indo, don't take what I say out of context... As a shadow, it is hard to not be good in pubs. Maybe I just like giving him the benefit of the doubt ;)... That and you misquoted me. I said I was halfway decent :)

After so many time, it's literally impossible (unless you're mentally challenged) to play bad that hero, considering he has played the same hero over and over again for years (?). Reminds me of Suhov and Zeratul.