If egon had all of his gears....

HarryHootie

Ok first you start with parts of lightning rod and you farm abit you max your silence first and you get the op item called energy saber and you can choose to get ward or stats but your healing salve should be last since its sooooo weak then you get a arcbound ravager then you can go for a lehtal bob or a vibrium shields or maybe a nitrogen Late game: when you active your ulti int 200+ since int is your primary attri. you get dmg and since you have a energy saber + crits from arcbound you will outcarry anyone especially if you get fortrify on him. Lastly, if your swimming in a pile of money or needs help, get a darwins for moar healz or upgrade shields to galactic for more survivablity when you want a kill go on the high ground and active ulti when someone is coming and when he/she knows your there you silence him your debuff immune and increased movement will make sure you will get a kill(ONLY IF YOU HAVE GOOD ITEMS)!! Well gl pubstomping with this build someday people will choose this OPPa hero for carry in ih

Edited by donttouchmypill

Ok first you start with parts of lightning rod and you farm abit you max your silence first and you get the op item called energy saber and you can choose to get ward or stats but your healing salve should be last since its sooooo weak then you get a arcbound ravager then you can go for a lehtal bob or a vibrium shields or maybe a nitrogen Late game: when you active your ulti int 200+ since int is your primary attri. you get dmg and since you have a energy saber + crits from arcbound you will outcarry anyone especially if you get fortrify on him. Lastly, if your swimming in a pile of money or needs help, get a darwins for moar healz or upgrade shields to galactic for more survivablity when you want a kill go on the high ground and active ulti when someone is coming and when he/she knows your there you silence him your debuff immune and increased movement will make sure you will get a kill(ONLY IF YOU HAVE GOOD ITEMS)!! Well gl pubstomping with this build someday people will choose this OPPa hero for carry in ih

Arc bound AND Lethal barbed.

Very good build Sir

There are many unspoken rules in this game. I doubt anyone knows them all. I will reveal a basic one, right now, free of charge. Prepare your body for this medium-yield bomb of knowledge.

Rule 17: Never buy arcbound ravager. Unless ofc you are kerrigan. In which case you still don't buy it.

Edited by Doom

There are many unspoken rules in this game. I doubt anyone knows them all. I will reveal a basic one, right now, free of charge. Prepare your body for this medium-yield bomb of knowledge.

Rule 17: Never buy arcbound ravager. Unless ofc you are kerrigan. In which case you still don't buy it.

It's a great item on heroes like boros, suddenly u went from burst into sustain dps.

But I get Arcbound Ravager on Boros all the time! It lets me auto-attack, which helps in late game since it becomes impossible to bola or use R well with all the freaking creeps everywhere.

I just play Egon with Prye and it actually worked....in pubs.

Egon can be a hyper carry in a battle mage role "int aa" The ridiculous scaling on the items them selves make this possible with Egons short cd on his q to proc the uniques. And not to mention his ult gives him free move speed huge INT boost that directly reflects his wep dmg and spell dmg out put on items. and debuff immunity.

I think 1 point in int = .5 wep damage.

Also all on hit item effects are applied directly to the target. So just cause egons attack animation is a bit weak doesn't mean much. Because majority of his aa damage would be spell and applies instantly.