Lag issues since game update

Phailer

I get alot of lag late game, yea. It's hard to to whether it's my computer, Bnet in general, or the HotS update itself. Bnet is the worst client I've ever had the misfortune to use in a game of similar size to SC2. It's always been laggy and glitchy. In a regular night of gaming I probably experience 6-12 issues. Obviously glitched menus and lobbies are minor issues, but if their main client is that glitchy, it wouldn't surprise me if it's bnet in general that's causing lag too.

I have not noticed a difference in lag spikes at all. As the game progresses into the later stages of the game, the creep waves continue to build up as a lot of the time "late" game people tend to forget about killing the lanes and going after the opposition. Therefore, fps tend to decrease and lag increases. At the same time: many players are probably playing "high quality" graphics when their PC can't even take/handle it which affects the game and everyone feels the lag spike.

I dont feel any changes.

And honestly i feel like lag is killing the game by huge degree. I mean further progression, esp. of competetive enviroment considering AoS.

You can't really play properly (esp in later stages of the game and some heroes)

But I feel like its just- sc2 engine is terrible and that lag will never truly stop, till engine change and servers.

Lag was always problem and a huge one. I hope it can change someday

Edited by SayMyName