EU with old map

mynhauzen

I payed Ecko/Red so I won't have to play league matches on EU anymore.... trolololol.

Hopefully you get the map soon!

The conspiracy runs deeper than this I'm afraid. They want the EU clans to be unable to develop new strats while playing on EU, thus putting them more out of touch with the current meta. And when they come to play league games (on NA of course, new patch and all) they will get stomped.

SLP will no longer be surrounded by EU teams at the top of the league, so they will basically achieve the EU-NA split that they wanted without actually splitting the entire league.

The map file is all ready assigned to that one account. I think if they use another account to upload to map they wont be able to simply upgrade the current map. The newly proper uploaded map will be at the bottom on the arcade. A lot of people will keep using the old map because its all ready popular and they dont know better. Thus Eco would have two AOS maps competing against each other in EU. Eco needs to buy a HOTS update for the account he has been borrowing for some time now. Because when he first published the map in eu the whole easy cross continental access stuff was not available.

I think this is the problem in a nut shell. His current account cant upload the HOTS content changes more or less.

The map file is all ready assigned to that one account. I think if they use another account to upload to map they wont be able to simply upgrade the current map. The newly proper uploaded map will be at the bottom on the arcade. A lot of people will keep using the old map because its all ready popular and they dont know better. Thus Eco would have two AOS maps competing against each other in EU. Eco needs to buy a HOTS update for the account he has been borrowing for some time now. Because when he first published the map in eu the whole easy cross continental access stuff was not available.

I think this is the problem in a nut shell. His current account cant upload the HOTS content changes more or less.

Thanks for clarification.

I know is not excuse for us to go NA and play the new patch.. We are just too lazy to migrate!.. And yeah NA people will be a bit ahead with this new patch.. I hope Ecko upgrade this account ASAP..

p.S. Zombieee you must get new PC ASAP too!!..

Edited by GuZ