Cerebro CD too short.

zazzn

Not only does this item give you massive burst spell damage / speed but you also have unlimited mana for who ever uses it or the team. It's just too good IMO, every hero gets it that does ANY aa even if it doesn't make sense.

For instance shadow will get Cerebo, and BHM to one shot agi's like Darpa / Zera

Tycus will get it to have unlimited heal and q

Summers can plant unlimited mines with out needed to use the auto attack

I think we should re-investigate the CD or the amount of mana it gives, because the fact that the CD is so short (because it also gives you CD reduction form the item) I can give mana to my whole team because I can't even burn though it fast enough. Probably the ONLY one that could burn though it fast enough is marr.

I also don't like that it's not a power strike allow you to stack it with an item like stars fury or BHM.

Or you might say its not op as you're spending 1800 minerals early game (upgrade from lightning rod) and skipping high damage items for mana for which you should have regen talent (as AA carry which you mention above). imho after internal CD was introduced for unique, not too much point going for cerebro if u already have lightning rod.. cerebro will add only 2% to weapspd.. maybe waay later u get it. shadow get cerebro? there are 10 better items to pick up before buying cerebro.. On tychus somewhat valid point again negated by fact you're not getting tankier instead... and summers will always use AA to replenish mana. other casters get cerebro? lightning rod already gives the INT, they're better off buying other int items before finishing cerebro... so yeah..um.. that mana replenish.. might justify the price tag in certain cases. The opness is long gone from cerebro..

Anax hit it exactly on the head. Never a good idea to rush finishing cerebro. Even on heroes I regularily get lightning rod on I don't finish it until at least 4th-5th item. The only hero I finish it on earlier is Tychus if I need the sustain. Even then, it's like 3rd-4th item I finish depending on the situation. Even then, Cerebro on Tychus is more of a troll build than anything, it's really not a legitimate item for him even with the OP sustain. Cerebro/BHM is absolutely aweful as a first pair of items. I would never get either on shadow unless I was trolling.

Even then, Cerebro on Tychus is more of a troll build than anything.

Cerebro on Tychus OP. Cerebro + Atom smasher is a beast (replace Cerebro with explosive late game).

Imho the active on Cerebro is kinda useless for a lot of heroes late game. The heroes I get Cerebro on - Jakk/Geneva/Stukov/Greelus/Leo (probs a few more who I've forgotten) - don't benefit at all from the active of Cerebro. The only one who benefits is Tychus.

Cerebro on Tychus just for mana sustain? Hell no. Spend the 1800 minerals on something like components for Pyre and pick something called mana pots.

You mean 3700? And yea, waste of money for tychus. Yea, you get OP sustain, but Tychus already needs to farm for 45 mins before he's viable as a carry and you're going to waste 3700 of that on an INT/off-aa item?

You mean 3700? And yea, waste of money for tychus. Yea, you get OP sustain, but Tychus already needs to farm for 45 mins before he's viable as a carry and you're going to waste 3700 of that on an INT/off-aa item?

No I assumed that you would buy Rod since people were debating on when to upgrade to Cerebro. Rod on Tychus is alright, gives good farming potential but you sacrifice the tankyness that something such as CoA would give.

regardless of who it's on the CD is too powerful, and yes on tycus, it's very good, you can call it useless but the 250 spell dammage combined with his q or all the other talants he can spam... Get a cerebro, pulse hammer, the first part of the DST or a whole DST and see how long you can be wailed on before dieing. Let alone push any lane and from from his q and cerebro

regardless of who it's on the CD is too powerful, and yes on tycus, it's very good, you can call it useless but the 250 spell dammage combined with his q or all the other talants he can spam... Get a cerebro, pulse hammer, the first part of the DST or a whole DST and see how long you can be wailed on before dieing. Let alone push any lane and from from his q and cerebro

I know perfectly well how cerebro can do on him in pubs, I do it frequently for the trololols. What I'm saying is that it's not the best build on him, not by a long shot. Yes, you have some more burst mid game than you otherwise would on Tychus. You also get some really good sustain. It's just not that good of a build though if your goal is DPS. If you wanna go troll heal/sustain comps in pubs it's really fun... Cerebro tychus, medic, Queen, Erekul is the combo. It's funny when you hit level 11-12 and all four of you can stay in lane indefinitely.

I know perfectly well how cerebro can do on him in pubs, I do it frequently for the trololols. What I'm saying is that it's not the best build on him, not by a long shot. Yes, you have some more burst mid game than you otherwise would on Tychus. You also get some really good sustain. It's just not that good of a build though if your goal is DPS. If you wanna go troll heal/sustain comps in pubs it's really fun... Cerebro tychus, medic, Queen, Erekul is the combo. It's funny when you hit level 11-12 and all four of you can stay in lane indefinitely.

Shhhhh

• 2 weeks later...