Akasha

thomulf

Why make a hero that was already almost useless even more useless? I'm really not sure what else to say here, as we all know his lv3 is bugged making him incredibly weak late game nerfs to DST, life tech also contribute to greatly weakening him, and now his ulti was cut by nearly half as well? It just makes no sense. Thoughts?

Edited by thomulf

"seemingly buggy"

Akasha relies heavily on his ulti, late game it's his main source of damage, you can't play INT on him, only full tank, like vorpal, his range is too low to afford to be a squishy tank hybrid..

Also I searched and nowhere is there a thread about akasha being OP- just out of the blue his useless ulti gets cut in half? You can't win with akasha now, even vs the noobiest noobs it's tough, because you deal no damage late game. I know there are alternate builds but they mean dying vs anyone capable. Can you honestly tell me that in his current state akasha can win ih?

Don't say "cc is enough", I know it's a 5 sec cc, but if you deal no damage it's still meaningless, enemy can instantly shut you down with a parallax.

Edited by thomulf

Doesn't change the fact that he was already very subpar respect to other tanks such as drake and micro, which by the way can be full tanks and still deal plenty of damage, and there's been no fix to the glaring bug, not any response whatsoever really. If devs aren't active on the forums, people will leave. It's just a matter of time. And don't answer "drake/micro are examples of other tanks that need nerf" because they're not. "Only DPS should deal damage" is an extremely shallow way of looking at the game, if you didn't want tank aspects of units to be powerful you shouldn't have made burst so powerful, breaking it further at this point isn't going to fix anything.

I wouldn't call akasha "subpar" even with the nerf to his damage reflection.

his has the highest capacity for natural armor in the game, a massive aoe heal that also hurts the enemy AND can be a huge area slow if you buy nitrofit, a local stun that turns into a ranged stun, a taunt...

akasha is an amazing supporting tank. Akasha and a ranged AD like nova can be nearly unstoppable together, with or without a team behind them.

He is great at tanking, great at CC. Why in the ungodly hell should he also deal deadly damage? Almost no hero can do all 3. I agree that MIcro is OP, but justicar is in no way bad as he is right now, which means that the nerf was probably called for. There are/were no Justicar OP threads because virtually no one plays it, because the concept of a hero that is centered around BEING attacked instead of attacking seems like too much trouble to some, when you can just pick shadow/nova/etc and a-click to victory.

Edited by Doom

Akasha is still very strong IMO, he has more/longer cc than any other hero besides tosh, he is great for sustaining in lane, has insane tankiness even without items, and if your ulti doesn't bug you can insta-kill aa's with a good taunt, ulti, E, Q, and atom smasher proc. He absolutely does not need to deal that much damage when he already has insane cc and tankiness.