Targetting Priority for skills needs a change

Hanedog

Currently there are a certain few abilities that can be cast on the Mega creeps while others like Egons silence and poison cannot. Make all abilities that are single target focused equal so there isn't an unfair disadvantage to certain heroes.

For example you can spider-mine a Protoss Carrier but you can't snipe it.... Or maybe its vice versa. What's the deal?

Things like Raynor's silence, Jakk's stun and Micro's slime should still hit as they are AOE or skill shots and can't be cast on a specific target. But all single-target spells where you have to select the target should be made equal.

Edited by Hanedog

Nova's Q can make money from denies, woooo!!!!

I love doing that. If I can coordinate well enough with my laning partner, I can also get money off their kill since there's a bit of a time interval between the start and finish and if they die during that time, even from someone else's damage, you still get bonus money. So the teammate gets bounty for the creep kill and I get the bonus; win/win.

I love doing that. If I can coordinate well enough with my laning partner, I can also get money off their kill since there's a bit of a time interval between the start and finish and if they die during that time, even from someone else's damage, you still get bonus money. So the teammate gets bounty for the creep kill and I get the bonus; win/win.

In what lane dont you want nova to get 100% of the creepmoney ?

And this interval thingy is why farming on nova is insanly ez. You dont even have to time it right once you reach as cap

Edited by zeeeend

Currently there are a certain few abilities that can be cast on the Mega creeps while others like Egons silence and poison cannot. Make all abilities that are single target focused equal so there isn't an unfair disadvantage to certain heroes.

For example you can spider-mine a Protoss Carrier but you can't snipe it.... Or maybe its vice versa. What's the deal?

Things like Raynor's silence, Jakk's stun and Micro's slime should still hit as they are AOE or skill shots and can't be cast on a specific target. But all single-target spells where you have to select the target should be made equal.

There's been talk about this in the past... The issue is that they used to be heroic units, which caused a whole host of other issues which were much worse than the current ones. To fix it, ecko would have to make an entirely new subset of creeps and reclassify everything. Simply put, I think this is the best it's gonna get, there are many other issues higher on the bug/coding/addition list.

Zeeeend is right, whenever Nova is in lane she should take every single last hit. Her laning partner is there to just sit in exp range and zone out their opponent(s).

Hmm people should experiment more with letting for example brine farm a very fast impact dial then leaving nova a solo lane while you go gank other lanes with jungler.

Hmm people should experiment more with letting for example brine farm a very fast impact dial then leaving nova a solo lane while you go gank other lanes with jungler.

I do this with jackson some times....once a shadow in PUBS for some reason beyond me even told me to "get the creeps" (left every creep about to die so I could insta farm early on) taking no kills except from the lane waves....then after creeps would respawn we would do this again with 4 creep camps. After fast dial and the life component of ihan shadow had like 2 machetes and something else from some item on the way. "Ok heim now you feed me....we gank". That was it.....pure ganking mode on after that and even though i got many of the kills nnot even wanting to shadow got sooo fed on cash and levels.....shadow would farm creeps, if creeps would not respawn we would get 2-3 kills easy.

It`s just unbelievable how op is to get an utility item at a timing you would normally not be able to. Dial in, magnetic link (if vs 2 players rtrying to get both in link), focus beam on squishy character, shadow goes in using the slash thing, and runs forward. After they are out of my range (broke link and beam ended) shadow vortexes and if I`m lucky i also get in the vortex...then shadow finishes the one who was left alive or if the first character somehow survived beam + link + slash + aa of shadow then shadow finishes said character and we back off.....cooldowns ready? dial ready? repeat over and over...works like a charm

Edited by heimdallr

There's been talk about this in the past... The issue is that they used to be heroic units, which caused a whole host of other issues which were much worse than the current ones. To fix it, ecko would have to make an entirely new subset of creeps and reclassify everything. Simply put, I think this is the best it's gonna get, there are many other issues higher on the bug/coding/addition list.

Or... nerf the crap out of these op freaking monsters in your lane ever 5 mins. And make them normal minions once more. The only reason why they are massive is so MK cant ult it. Because there ridiculously strong