Who likes Game of Thrones???

Hogwarts

Books were fine, tv show was pretty bad... I mean why the hell does Jaime look nothing alike to his twin (he isn't even blond!). The Stark kids look ridiculous, and don't even get me started on Catelyn... I couldn't wait for the Red Wedding the first time I saw her. The only characters whose performance I enjoyed were Littlefinger, The Queen of Thorns, Eddard, Lord Walder, and most Importantly Tywin (granted the book portrays him as bald, but Charles Dance is so frigging awesome that I forgave the tv series that one). Joffrey was also superb at his role, but since his character is so annoying I can't say I want to ever see the actor ever again.... he's a victim of his own success.

Edited by Doom

Books, were way more then "fine"

there is a whole hidden story with in that story. Every bit of information is carefully placed like a mosaic.

dont look if non readers dont wana be spoiled. Or if you haven't read all 5 books

to name a few

1. Frey Pies, Manderly had the 3 Freys at his court killed and cooked in pies which he fed to Ramsey at his wedding to fArya

2. Euron Greyjoy sexually molested his younger brothers

3. The Hound is alive he is the rather tall monk on that island. his unofficial tittle is The Grave Digger

4. Able the Bard at Ramsey wedding is Mance

5. Varys was the jailer who worked the black cells where the lannisters found the tyrell cold coin

6. Ser Robert Strong is The Mountains reanimated corpse

7. Jon is the son of Lyanna Stark and Rhaegar Targaryen and the true heir to the iron throne

8. Euron Greyjoy hired a faceless man to kill his brother Balon Greyjoy

9. Daenerys had a miscarriage on her walk about next to the river in her last chapter

10. Ghost of High Heart is a Children of the Forest. She is also the same person who told Jaehaerys 2 that the Price who was Promised would be born from Aerys and Rhaella line. The same prophecy that Rhaegar spent his life trying to fulfill. Not to mention she is the only survivor of the Tragedy of Summerhall.

11. Pate the maester novice was murdered by a faceless man and that man is now pretending to be him, This is the same person who befriended Aryra Stark as Jaqen H'ghar

12. Alleras the Sphinx the maester acolyte is Sarella Sand one of the Sand Snakes. a girl pretending to be a boy

13. The Mad Mouse is in the Vale.

14. Lyn Corbray Molesting Robert Arryn

etc i could go on with much more but u get the point. Its rather amazing how much detail is just "hidden in the text"

bold for awesomeness

there is a whole hidden story with in that story. Every bit of information is carefully placed like a mosaic.

dont look if non readers dont wana be spoiled. Or if you haven't read all 5 books

to name a few

etc i could go on with much more but u get the point. Its rather amazing how much detail is just "hidden in the text"

bold for awesomeness

What the…????)))

to name a few

1. Frey Pies, Manderly had the 3 Freys at his court killed and cooked in pies which he fed to Ramsey at his wedding to fArya

3. The Hound is alive he is the rather tall monk on that island. his unofficial tittle is The Grave Digger

5. Varys was the jailer who worked the black cells where the lannisters found the tyrell cold coin

7. Jon is the son of Lyanna Stark and Rhaegar Targaryen and the true heir to the iron throne

9. Daenerys had a miscarriage on her walk about next to the river in her last chapter

10. Ghost of High Heart is a Children of the Forest. She is also the same person who told Jaehaerys 2 that the Price who was Promised would be born from Aerys and Rhaella line. The same prophecy that Rhaegar spent his life trying to fulfill. Not to mention she is the only survivor of the Tragedy of Summerhall.

11. Pate the maester novice was murdered by a faceless man and that man is now pretending to be him, This is the same person who befriended Aryra Stark as Jaqen H'ghar

12. Alleras the Sphinx the maester acolyte is Sarella Sand one of the Sand Snakes. a girl pretending to be a boy

bold for awesomeness

This is just the tip of the iceberg of fan theories there are countless more :)

the last book was so boring i couldn't finish it.

the shows are "HBO"

There is a lot of travel time, same with book 4. And Tyrion's POV falls off and he has a lot of chapters there. Tyrion just feels forced i dont find him funny or im pretty much just disgusted with him at this point. But I think over all A Dance With Dragons is by far my favorite book.

to name a few

bold for awesomeness

Eh.... 1 seems VERY unlikely, he ate lots himself, he is not a cannibal. I did not miss the fact that he asked Abel for a song about the Rat Chef, and the backstory behind that, but there is 0 logic in him doing that.... 2 perhaps I missed. 3 I thought about beforehand but I think not.... his wounds were too severe. 4-6 I easily realized. 7, I feel is just Martin's way of trolling. Whatever he is, I hope he dies and milisandre cannot bring him back. Eddard's death is still IMO one of the best moments in the series, because I thought that of all people, the great and noble eddard stark cannot possibly die. Similarily, Martin shocking fans by killing off Jon seems appropriate. Not to mention he still has his precious vows so he wouldn't be able to do shap, even if he did live. 8, realized this myself. 9, eh.... im not familiar with all that went wrong with her lady parts, but it seems just her "moon's blood" being a simpler explanation. 10-12, yep, realized all of this, minus that she gave rheagar the prophecy. 13, not sure what that even is... 14, what, when? Yes, Lyn likes little boys, but there was no mention that I can recall of that happening to robert, not to mention logically it seems unlikely that littlefinger, or before that, lisa would not notice and do something about it.

Edited by Doom

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I can't flobing wait (even though I read the books and know what's to come). #TeamKhaleesi <3

If you haven't read the book i suggest you don't open this spoiler.

.... So she can play house and moon over dumb ass daario.

More like

Go Lord Commander Snow Vs Mance.

Or

Go Tyrion vs Kings Landing

Or

Obyrn vs Gregor

Any thing is better then Dany's plot in end of book 3 / book 5. Her only worth while chapter is her last chapter when she finally embraces the "blood and fire" roots of the Targs. Instead of playing house and "planting trees"

etc...