I wanna temporary join any play-IH-all-day clan.

Tumtook

You don't need to join a clan to play ih. Just come on Mumble and ask around for ih games. New players are always guaranteed a spot on NA (the EU guys are not as friendly and won't let you play).

If you're online and an ih is available I can guarantee you a spot.

And by the way, there isn't any clan that plays ih games all day, nobody has that many active members.

You don't need to join a clan to play ih. Just come on Mumble and ask around for ih games. New players are always guaranteed a spot on NA (the EU guys are not as friendly and won't let you play).

If you're online and an ih is available I can guarantee you a spot.

And by the way, there isn't any clan that plays ih games all day, nobody has that many active members.

On mumble all afternoon and IH always full, might as well go play dota 2...

On mumble all afternoon and IH always full, might as well go play dota 2...

If an ih game is full, all you need to say is 'Hey can you get me in next game?' and (on NA at least) that will guarantee you a spot in the next ih. The general rule is that anyone who didn't play in the previous game will play in the next one. So basically you will only ever have to wait for one game (which is usually around 40 minutes) before you can play.

I should point out that on EU they use a backwards and idiotic system. Anyone who played in the previous game is definitely guaranteed a spot in the next game, and anyone else has to wait until one of the players sits out. So you can end up waiting for hours on end and never get to play.

Do not try to ih in EU, it's a waste of time.

If an ih game is full, all you need to say is 'Hey can you get me in next game?' and (on NA at least) that will guarantee you a spot in the next ih. The general rule is that anyone who didn't play in the previous game will play in the next one. So basically you will only ever have to wait for one game (which is usually around 40 minutes) before you can play.

I should point out that on EU they use a backwards and idiotic system. Anyone who played in the previous game is definitely guaranteed a spot in the next game, and anyone else has to wait until one of the players sits out. So you can end up waiting for hours on end and never get to play.

Do not try to ih in EU, it's a waste of time.

This is true about NA I and several others have started this more welcoming friendly trend that has become the status, instead of only picking the same players who the community thinks are better every single game. Also i am a moderator on the mumble server and im on quite a lot. My name is Quidditch on mumble. If you fell disrespected or left out of games you should of had a spot in come find me. and let me know, i'll set it straight

This is true about NA I and several others have started this more welcoming friendly trend that has become the status, instead of only picking the same players who the community thinks are better every single game. Also i am a moderator on the mumble server and im on quite a lot. My name is Quidditch on mumble. If you fell disrespected or left out of games you should of had a spot in come find me. and let me know, i'll set it straight

This used to be the same in eu too. But the last time I was invited to play an inhouse with some of the darks. guz told me to leave and gave my place to someone else just because I hadnt played much in like 2 months. To be honest I didnt really care so I didnt kick up a fuss. But this isnt how eu should be and im not going to be the one to change it unless there is a massive change in game mechanics because at the moment it bores me

This used to be the same in eu too. But the last time I was invited to play an inhouse with some of the darks. guz told me to leave and gave my place to someone else just because I hadnt played much in like 2 months. To be honest I didnt really care so I didnt kick up a fuss. But this isnt how eu should be and im not going to be the one to change it unless there is a massive change in game mechanics because at the moment it bores me

understandable i been playing LOL mostly my self. im sorry darks have created an un friendly monopoly on the inhouse in eu. Oddly enough that guys is a mod on mumble and the forum now even after it was discovered he was abusing the rating system, i have no idea why red passed over resdente for the next eu mod

Yaldi first for all, I said to you sorry, but it was a clan match against this guys and we where asking if you could replace that spot, it was ok but another one just answer our whatsapp and we have to give them priority!.. Of you are hurt sorry man but you should heard all the conversation before you left.

@quidditch or however.. Don't juDge if you don't know ok!? Stop even mention Darks of it's for some game cuz is nothing it concern to you, thanks for understand.

Edited by GuZ

Yaldi first for all, I said to you sorry, but it was a clan match against this guys and we where asking if you could replace that spot, it was ok but another one just answer our whatsapp and we have to give them priority!.. Of you are hurt sorry man but you should heard all the conversation before you left.

@quidditch or however.. Don't juDge if you don't know ok!? Stop even mention Darks of it's for some game cuz is nothing it concern to you, thanks for understand.

Some one is a little up set lol, all i know is half a dozen people say eu inhouse is uninviting..... there has to be truth in this.