How Many Do You Stack?

hbogyt

jerrychen stacks 6 machetes then slowly but surely loses them all for better items on shadow.

Dat early game doe. Saw a zeratul do it before to, it is probably the most viable on him (not saying it is viable) since it gives agi and attack speed for his W, and some hp to cover up his squishyness.

some times i go int shadow in pubs just to show how ridiculous easy the pub scene is

sometimes i play a really crappy hero because they are fun

only to realise you joined my pub game and play a full blown op Ling & my heart sinks just a little

but then i won :)

i agree pub scene is easy, but i think its more so unpredictable & it doesnt really matter if you play shadow intel

the best chance of winning is to be a leader to your team and teach them

Edited by ANARCHY

• 2 weeks later...

Skydie always stacks two machetes, he has been doing this even before the stun knife nerf.

If Skydie thinks stacking two machetes is good then he must be correct right? I mean, he is the guy who fearlessly captains versus highdrater and wins. I've never seen such pro drafting skills. Second to none.

Skydie always stacks two machetes, he has been doing this even before the stun knife nerf.

If Skydie thinks stacking two machetes is good then he must be correct right? I mean, he is the guy who fearlessly captains versus highdrater and wins. I've never seen such pro drafting skills. Second to none.

That must be somewhat equivalent to Ufokid going captain against Tungvu, or at least proposing the idea.

*Edit Reminder to myself: don't try and make a joke that only people who's banned or quit a few years ago would understand!

Edited by John