Clan UFAM

TaxHaven

didn't realise you were in UFAM & im not going to say they are bad in here or in game & I'm sure this doesn't apply to all UFAM members but i would presume they are being called "bad" because;

8/10 games i join that have a UFAM member in a pub game will post an ingame message roughly every 30 seconds trying to BM not only their own team but will also throw around quite harsh comments at the opposing team

and yes i will BM the crap out of that member if they continue to do so after they have been asked to stop, some in game jokes are ok but a lot of people take it too far

there's a really simple solution to all of this and it gets talked about a lot that people shouldn't BM in pubs or in house as it creates a bad community;

make a member only thread section place a post of the person who's doing the BM'ing and a video of the replay, its quite clear cut to the community then & if clans stop letting these kind of people in they will feel alienated like they should & people with no friends or partners to play with tend to leave

didn't realise you were in UFAM & im not going to say they are bad in here or in game & I'm sure this doesn't apply to all UFAM members but i would presume they are being called "bad" because;

8/10 games i join that have a UFAM member in a pub game will post an ingame message roughly every 30 seconds trying to BM not only their own team but will also throw around quite harsh comments at the opposing team

and yes i will BM the crap out of that member if they continue to do so after they have been asked to stop, some in game jokes are ok but a lot of people take it too far

there's a really simple solution to all of this and it gets talked about a lot that people shouldn't BM in pubs or in house as it creates a bad community;

make a member only thread section place a post of the person who's doing the BM'ing and a video of the replay, its quite clear cut to the community then & if clans stop letting these kind of people in they will feel alienated like they should & people with no friends or partners to play with tend to leave

I talked to UFAM's leader PRINCE about me joining him, and I told him I bm a lot, then he replied with, sorry, my aim is to create a nice mannered and kind clan(or something near that) and now I hear from ANARCHY that UFAM bm every single game, how ironical:D

There is already a very simple solution to this:

UFAM is a part of Core, therefore all you have to do is send the reply of a UFAM member BMing to Ironsights, and he will take it from there.

Lots of people join and leave clans on a daily basis and bring bad reps to clans that don't deserve it. It's unfortunate that stupid people will treat you a certain way because of your chosen affiliation, but that is the world we live in today.

so instead of inviting people without knowing them... play a few games with them first, i really dont feel sorry for people that get a bad name because they have bad recruitment and management

Talk to Neurotic. Everyone was hating on Core during it's initial release when all that drama was unfolding. Getting UFAM into the tourney's and league could probably help rep for playing manner IH's against influential teams? This is tough, world leaders have entire PR staffs trying to figure out this shap. Lol.

We are, I hope, trying to enter more competitions, we are putting forth a team for sphynxs league. But one of the problems I found was the lack of willingness to invite unknown ufam members to inhouse. It's really irritating.

Also, how would you have reached had I not been in ufam to this thread? More bm and troll? :P

I'm cool with UFAM and as a former member I think the officers of the clan have to work on getting its players to get more competitive and learn at least how to build... Tho I think it's harder to control what's going on the clan... Cuz the fact that it got too much people (95 members ) if I was the owner I would suggest to try to notify all the member that the clan will change bane and to re enter will have to be tested again and then the good players start building the reputation.

Pity me. When I play in pub or even ih sometime.

"BSL!"

Yeah, people start bm me although I try to be all kind to save its rep.

I know how suck BSL is atm but I dont expect every single players who attend clan are meant to be pro:P

So at least if someone wanna blame ,blame a person not a clan such as oh Tumtook is a trash, instead of BSL suck.

Not about the thread sorry. Just feel sad about myself

hmmm. thought tax was aos. now ufam. but Prince doesn't recruit from other clans. hmmm.

speaking of Prince, he hates BM more than I do. Don't have to include me in it at all, Prince will thunderpunch UFAM members for BM.

UFAM gets its rep because its an open clan, ie very large. a very large clan with a large variety of member skills will be considered 'bad' by those used to elite clans with only a few, but pretty talented, members.

pointless thread is pointless, honestly. feels like flamebait. gg tax.

hmmm. thought tax was aos. now ufam. but Prince doesn't recruit from other clans. hmmm.

speaking of Prince, he hates BM more than I do. Don't have to include me in it at all, Prince will thunderpunch UFAM members for BM.

UFAM gets its rep because its an open clan, ie very large. a very large clan with a large variety of member skills will be considered 'bad' by those used to elite clans with only a few, but pretty talented, members.

pointless thread is pointless, honestly. feels like flamebait. gg tax.

Tax talked to me about moving to UFAM before he left lAOSl. He has alot of creative energy that he wasn't really able to vent in lAOSl. He's part troll at heart, but I think he genuinely wants to help UFAM and the AoS community as a whole grow.

I hope you do well out there Tax! :)

On the topic of the thread...I think the reputuation is based at least partially on the quality of players in the clan. There's also a lack of desire by most in UFAM to move to a more competitive scene, although I've been playing more IHs with UFAM members recently.

That idea doesn't sit right with me, I don't want to grow UFAM's rep via other clans' players then lose it again when they leave. Besides it might lower our rep even more if people hear we are stealing other clans' members.

This is something we are going to have to solve ourselves, I just wanted a little insight to how the rest of the community felt towards the FAMs.

<3 gino~

That idea doesn't sit right with me, I don't want to grow UFAM's rep via other clans' players then lose it again when they leave. Besides it might lower our rep even more if people hear we are stealing other clans' members.

This is something we are going to have to solve ourselves, I just wanted a little insight to how the rest of the community felt towards the FAMs.

<3 gino~

good luck then bruh <3