Zeratul unorthodox builds?

Rogue

Hello guys been looking at zera recently and I just want to know any unorthodox / unique builds i can do on him. For example a build that involves energy saber, yamato reactor and some other item that increases spell damage. Suggestions on builds etc will be appreciated.

A troll build I saw work in a pub (not that impressive considering he was fed early as zera, but I haven't tested the build so it might work) was cerebro, timesplitter, pyre, stars, gravity edge, yamato. He was actually one shotting our team with q+cerebro stars proc, and we had 2 tanks, so it might work I guess.

A troll build I saw work in a pub (not that impressive considering he was fed early as zera, but I haven't tested the build so it might work) was cerebro, timesplitter, pyre, stars, gravity edge, yamato. He was actually one shotting our team with q+cerebro stars proc, and we had 2 tanks, so it might work I guess.

Sounds good, ill have to test it out. However if I do that build I will have like no hp. Would u recommend something like atom smasher or just a plain hp item like organic?

Atom smasher and stars don't proc both at once. I'd rather not int, jus agi. If you want ms from grav, get Menace. If you want hp, get galactic

The point of it is to do an unorthodox build, not the normal agi/weapon damage build in pubs, which is why I posted the int one. If he were asking for a regular build I would agree with the agi build.

• 3 weeks later...

machete stun knife pyre yamato reactor hom finish timesplitter

basically its a tank killer build, and if you get behind someone and ult them u can almost always get a kill if youre far enough ahead

Is this really unorthodox? I thought it was very popular, except for the lack of BHM.

not gonna argue with u on this 1

i dont come on this forum to check it 5 times a day and debate aos with someone who doesnt even play that much

I have been swamped in schoolwork, or I would definately be playing a lot more. I do still play whenever I get enough time to. Also, I was asking you about it, not starting an argument, I don't get why you are being derogatory.