Deleted hero.

Soundwave

Unless I'm blind, I think you forgot to specify the attack range.

HP: I think it would be better you gained AGI, but armor works just fine. However, I believe you should gain this bonus from both kills and assists, otherwise this can be made useless if a hero/player on your team is really good at kill securing AKA ksing :)

Q: I like it. The description is a little unclear though. What exactly happens when combined with neurotoxins (w)? Yes, the stun duration increases slightly, but what is this 40%? Is the damage increased by this amount?

W: If I understand correctly, this seems rather weak. The max level will do 5% of the targets maximum HP and damage and slow for 15% for 4 seconds? When you say "these effects last for 4 seconds" do you mean that the 5% will be applied 4 times(once each second) or that only the movement speed reduction will last for 4 seconds? If only the movement speed reduction lasts for 4 seconds, then a 30 second CD is incredibly long. Just as a comparison, brine's heroic passive deals 10% of the targets maximum health and additional base damage, while slowing for 20?% or so for 2 seconds. This is on a low cooldown (6 - 10 seconds IIRC).

E: I definitely like this concept a lot, but again I have questions. Is this passive, with the internal cooldown, or activated like electric mantle? You say that its cast range is 3, but I don't understand how that works if this is proc'd when attacked from behind.

R: Good concept. Level 1 is fine. At level 2, what happens if he gets killed, splits and neither of the 2 creatures are killed? Are you stuck like this until one dies? Level 3 is fine.

I have suggestions, but I want to make sure that I fully understand the hero before I suggest anything. Good work!

-I'm assuming since it has horns its melee.

-the fact that its main stat is agility, the effect of the heroic passive will be less (since it can already get a good ~70% phy. resist just from base stats and agi items).

-W seems to be too much of a weak ult (in that it does more than most non-ult skills, but has a greater cd also). I'd suggest nerfing it slightly, but also greatly reducing cooldown

-Pretty much same deal with Q, it deals huge damage, but seeing as it's his only initiation and chasing skill....

-E seems strange.... why would a melee agility hero have a damage-dealing ability that relies on not facing his target and being defensive? It seems basically a skill made to only counter zeratul, or help escape from a very select few heroes (ranged wouldn't be affected, many melee will be able to run past you and avoid it).

-R imo should give level 2 and 3 effects both at level 1, with each additional level decreasing cooldown, and maybe giving another bonus. Also, reconstruction seems a tad bit long of a delay.....

HP: I think it would be better you gained AGI, but armor works just fine. However, I believe you should gain this bonus from both kills and assists, otherwise this can be made useless if a hero/player on your team is really good at kill securing AKA ksing :)

Q: I like it. The description is a little unclear though. What exactly happens when combined with neurotoxins (w)? Yes, the stun duration increases slightly, but what is this 40%? Is the damage increased by this amount?

W: If I understand correctly, this seems rather weak. The max level will do 5% of the targets maximum HP and damage and slow for 15% for 4 seconds? When you say "these effects last for 4 seconds" do you mean that the 5% will be applied 4 times(once each second) or that only the movement speed reduction will last for 4 seconds? If only the movement speed reduction lasts for 4 seconds, then a 30 second CD is incredibly long. Just as a comparison, brine's heroic passive deals 10% of the targets maximum health and additional base damage, while slowing for 20?% or so for 2 seconds. This is on a low cooldown (6 - 10 seconds IIRC).

E: I definitely like this concept a lot, but again I have questions. Is this passive, with the internal cooldown, or activated like electric mantle? You say that its cast range is 3, but I don't understand how that works if this is proc'd when attacked from behind.

R: Good concept. Level 1 is fine. At level 2, what happens if he gets killed, splits and neither of the 2 creatures are killed? Are you stuck like this until one dies? Level 3 is fine.

I have suggestions, but I want to make sure that I fully understand the hero before I suggest anything. Good work!

No Q will get 40% leeching.

W will deal that damage per second.

E now active :).

R you are no longer stuck :)

-I'm assuming since it has horns its melee.

-the fact that its main stat is agility, the effect of the heroic passive will be less (since it can already get a good ~70% phy. resist just from base stats and agi items).

-W seems to be too much of a weak ult (in that it does more than most non-ult skills, but has a greater cd also). I'd suggest nerfing it slightly, but also greatly reducing cooldown

-Pretty much same deal with Q, it deals huge damage, but seeing as it's his only initiation and chasing skill....

-E seems strange.... why would a melee agility hero have a damage-dealing ability that relies on not facing his target and being defensive? It seems basically a skill made to only counter zeratul, or help escape from a very select few heroes (ranged wouldn't be affected, many melee will be able to run past you and avoid it).

-R imo should give level 2 and 3 effects both at level 1, with each additional level decreasing cooldown, and maybe giving another bonus. Also, reconstruction seems a tad bit long of a delay.....

Yes I am thinking about nerfing Q or/and W (w nerfed a bit already). I will find it out soon. I have modified E and R.

Love that hero. Ulti should scaled a bit. +100health for the rest of the game is sad. Give him scaling like Micro but lower than his. +20Primary +40Primary +60. something like that.

Rage: lower cooldown to 3 i guess. 5 seconds - 10shots by nova or boros (at least 7 of them will be crit) 1 crit from you and 7-8 crit from enemy - doesnt looks good for ulti) I think +20% damage will be greater (and with 3sec CD too)

Level 3 ulti should be reworked, as it is useless if your enemies don't have crit, and its effect isn't good enough for an ult even if they do IMO. How about it it makes you gain movespeed based on how you have been moving in a straightish line without stopping, and call the ability charge. Even if you don't use my idea, it should be reworked IMO. It is too situational.

Level 3 ulti should be reworked, as it is useless if your enemies don't have crit, and its effect isn't good enough for an ult even if they do IMO. How about it it makes you gain movespeed based on how you have been moving in a straightish line without stopping, and call the ability charge. Even if you don't use my idea, it should be reworked IMO. It is too situational.

Yep too situation. I reworded it, but it would be too easy to run aways from other heroes with ur kind of ulti. I am thinking about how to make level 3 ulti bit better. If anybody has ideas I would be greatful if u could share with me.

Well now the heroic passive is just Drake's but with AGI….

Generic passives that add numbers are easiest to tune.

Something like Geneva's passive, though, is both easy to tune and unique, so I wouldn't say this goes for every passive. But still, a hero's kit needs to work well as a whole. You can't judge a hero based on his passive being generic if the rest of his abilities work well together and don't need anything to make them flow well.