Lethal Barb.

Stalker

This is probs the most op item in the game right now.

It's 2600, for Crit Chance, Agility and gives 100% Attack speed on a crit.

It basicly costs 4200 (+1600 For exe axe) for you to kill any unit early game, i think it should either cost more, or lower the amount of wep speed you get for a landed crit.

It's only decent on Balrog, Boros, Nova, and Lurker. AA lurker sucks, Crit Balrog with Barb is very weak and doesn't hold up against a competent team. So that leaves Nova and Boros. On Nova it's decent if you can sit there and farm all game, but you usually wouldn't be able to do that as your team will suffer without you. On Boros it's not quite as good, but isn't terrible. The issue is that rushing it leaves you weak in the HP area. For about the same cost you could have Stun Knife and Pulse hammer.

Basically, it's a snowball item.

It's only decent on Balrog, Boros, Nova, and Lurker. AA lurker sucks, Crit Balrog with Barb is very weak and doesn't hold up against a competent team. So that leaves Nova and Boros. On Nova it's decent if you can sit there and farm all game, but you usually wouldn't be able to do that as your team will suffer without you. On Boros it's not quite as good, but isn't terrible. The issue is that rushing it leaves you weak in the HP area. For about the same cost you could have Stun Knife and Pulse hammer.

It is very good on kerrigan IMO, as it gives her good farming, pushing, tower killing, and just good old dps for a decently low price that will be paid for by how much faster she farms and kills when she has it. However, I do not think lethal barb should be nerfed, it makes you very squishy, and only hero besides nova and kerrigan that I get it on is shade, and that is because it is the fastest way to snowball, as it gives you more dps than if you rush other things.

It is very good on kerrigan IMO, as it gives her good farming, pushing, tower killing, and just good old dps for a decently low price that will be paid for by how much faster she farms and kills when she has it. However, I do not think lethal barb should be nerfed, it makes you very squishy, and only hero besides nova and kerrigan that I get it on is shade, and that is because it is the fastest way to snowball, as it gives you more dps than if you rush other things.

Rushing lethal on Sarah is a suicide. IMO on all STR(except heroes like cow) 1st item - COA/DST

I hear a lot of people saying that pulse solves HP problems, when it only gives like +120? or so.

Btw, do you know max attack speed in game?

I believe it's 400%. I.e, your base weapon speed is 1.7, divide by 4, your max is 1 attack per .425 seconds.

In reference to Lethal Barb, I think it leaves you with very little actual damage. Not OP IMO.

I believe it's 400%. I.e, your base weapon speed is 1.7, divide by 4, your max is 1 attack per .425 seconds.

In reference to Lethal Barb, I think it leaves you with very little actual damage. Not OP IMO.

Normally yes - 0.42

But..

Fastest game attack speed is..... 0,26

How? shadow with 6 hand of Mengsk while R is activated. Should try 5 HoM and Yamato reactor - should be around 0,2

Just for lulz.

The only hero I ever get Lethal Barb on is Nova: hunter's hatchete -> machete -> stun knife -> lethal Barb. You have just enough HP to work with and an extreme damage output. Between your ulti and stun knife you have enough crowd control to get in, get a kill and get back out. I love that build, but even so and I end up selling the Lethal barb lategame. The item is decent on Boros, Kerri, as others have said but not good enough IMO to work into a build. I would not at all call the item OP.

Normally yes - 0.42

But..

Fastest game attack speed is..... 0,26

How? shadow with 6 hand of Mengsk while R is activated. Should try 5 HoM and Yamato reactor - should be around 0,2

Just for lulz.

just no.... i reached 0.2 with shadow ( yamato, menace for timescale lmo)

But i agree its to strong... especialy on nova since saber+lethal+stunknife= 4000minerals? while having good dmg, stun for teamfights and insane creep clear and farm....

just no.... i reached 0.2 with shadow ( yamato, menace for timescale lmo)

But i agree its to strong... especialy on nova since saber+lethal+stunknife= 4000minerals? while having good dmg, stun for teamfights and insane creep clear and farm....

Spend All Of Your First 4K Minerals And No Survivability...

I'd just like to note that this is the 3rd (I think) thread for Lethal Barb being OP coming around in the last couple months. I doubt the item will be changed because of this. They already know people think it is OP, and I do agree. This kind of thing gets me annoyed (everyone says OP and no change, or worse, a buff).

Not everyone agrees... I don't think it's OP at all. There are a few heroes it's viable on and then only under cetain circumstances. If you are a Nova, Kerrigan, or Boros and facing a non-armor stacking team (INT heroes), then it's viable to go Lethal. Yea, it's great for farming, but can you always bank on the fact that you'll have 10 mins to get the 2600 for Barb, then have enough time to farm to make it worth it? I don't think so. In my view both these conditions must occur... You need to be facing a low armor team and be able to farm for awhile and let your team take care of everything until mid or late-mid game.

There's a narrow window in late early game where Lethal Barb is very good in team fights. This occurs before many STR heroes get their armor, as many go GP10 first. It also occurs before most AGI get any defensive items. It's particularily strong on Nova because of her crit chance and her 100% crit on first three attacks. This window is relatively small, as most STR will react with DST or at least Newtonian faster than they would have otherwise gone in their build. It's effective slightly longer against AGIs, but generally starts losing out to the effectiveness of Stun knife, especially in larger team fights, where a stun knife landed on an enemy carry can mean they are plucked/tossed/stunned and killed.

So unless you can get fed early and snowball, Lethal isn't worth it in my opinion unless the scenario I described in the first paragraph happens to be the case for your game.