Changelog v1.144

EKCO

9qmKcZq.png

You can still register for the BROKENTIER tournament!

The gameplay changes may significantly affect your performance. And while we regret to update it much sooner, we hope that you will be able to quickly adapt to the changes before the event. Please always keep in mind that the BROKENTIER tournament is a community-driven event. We apologize for any inconvenience.

---

Changelog 1.144

I.V. 258

===============

Gameplay

- Melee Barracks now spawn Creep with a non-Heroic 40% Phys Resist Aura

- Ranged Barracks now spawn Creep with a non-Heroic 80% Spell Resist Aura

- Artifact Temple now has 5000 Shields, up from 3000.

- Siege Creep replaced with ranged siege unit that does 110 Physical Damage and 55 Bonus Damage against structures.

9qmKcZq.png

The gameplay changes may significantly affect your performance. And while we regret to update it much sooner, we hope that you will be able to quickly adapt to the changes before the event. Please always keep in mind that the BROKENTIER tournament is a community-driven event. We apologize for any inconvenience.

---

Changelog 1.144

I.V. 258

===============

Gameplay

- Melee Barracks now spawn Creep with a non-Heroic 40% Phys Resist Aura

- Ranged Barracks now spawn Creep with a non-Heroic 80% Spell Resist Aura

- Artifact Temple now has 5000 Shields, up from 3000.

- Siege Creep replaced with ranged siege unit that does 110 Physical Damage and 55 Bonus Damage against structures.

Good Artifact up

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I can finally last hit properly. Also, glad the Artifact was buffed some, backdooring was too strong. It'll be very interesting to see how the creep buffs effect the game. It sounds like a pretty good way to accelerate the game if one team is winning, while nerfing Backdooring with artifact buff.

I like the changes but the ranged siege creeps are pretty hardcore if you attack a hero close to them, its actually more like fighting 2 heroes and you have to be way more carefull then before

Yea, basically a free wave to farm and the other hero really can't poke you much. Still much better than the crappy siege creeps. With those, you couldn't poke or last hit properly because everything clumped underneath them. When you have like a 1 second window to last hit something, it was really frustrating misclicking because they were just too huge 80% of the time.

So far I like the patch. I'm not really sure why we rev'd up the patch .301 but the changes are good. The ranged seige creep damage update does seem to favor ranged heroes quite a bit as melee harass is now a bit more difficult. I'll keep trying it out and see how melee hold up under heavy offense and defense harass. Too early to tell as laning tactics have to change a bit.