Need a tourney team? - Brokentier

Skydie

Hi. I'm creating a few teams for Brokentier with the intention of sending a few teams out. I'm using this thread to recruit people to my own team while helping UFAM players get placed in another (or make a team for them). Please read the rules carefully.

Team 1 shall be selected however all other Teams have no such selection process and I will assign a captain.

Team 1:

Skydie - Captain

Mus - Vice Captain [The go to man in the eventual situation of me being banned on here]

Yaldi

Scrubhaven

Zeratul

Switzerland

Rango

Skwar

Team 2: [May be subject to change after re-confirming] [bold players have been confirmed during this week]

TomTom

Genlordz

Prince

HYLY

Nootogien

Moose

Pearl

Requirements/Regulations:

1. No trolling during the tournament. Of course feel free to troll before and after the tournament.
  2. No gamethrowing.
  3. Must have Mumble (preferably a Mic too)

Post applications in this layout:

Bnet Name:

Region:

Character Code:

Heroes played:

Preferred role:

Tl:Dr If you need a team you can post your name here and I will put you into one.

Yo Zombieee.

Try do something serious now, and kick Guz from your team. The more challenge the more fun.

Maybe you should be more serious yourself.

FYI this is a serious thread. I'm looking for proven players willing to play next Saturday in my T1 team - which will hopefully win this tournament. If not I want to at least humiliate DarKS and Diipa's team.

This includes an additional teams section because there was no official way for new players to be organized into teams. So I thought why the heck not do Red's job for him? Feels extremely sad to see new guys willing to take their dedication to the next level - yet no-one seems to want to guide them or help them.

meh if this is legit congrats, If its a troll well i wouldn't be surprised. It would be neat if more teams enlisted. Be even greater if those teams actually show up.

I too am impressed, that I managed to fully assemble one team, and am just confirming another within the space of one day.

Everyone on the roster for Team 1 has been talked to and I've been clear that they must turn up - the 'if I can be bothered' attitude is not welcome here. However people have told me they might be busy on the day and I understand that circumstances may change within the next few days.

Im honestly and truly grateful for you efforts to put not just one but several teams together. Im sorry i approached you with a bit of suspicion. I hope you can understand why.

Good luck in the tourney.

With a few games being Best of 1's Its really any ones tournament. Any team with decent synergy can snow ball to victory.