Geneva guide plz

taznkid

That is the name of the medic hero right? Funny story...I was pubbing, but due to a string of losses (often because I played Raynor and the enemy Shadow kept killing me) I decided to play only Shadow Geminus until I won a decent number of games...however, another player took Shadow, and I ended up picking Geneva. Now we lost the game because our Rancor was some noob going Lethal Barb and Shinobi Style, our Marine King was afk, our Shadow wasn't the best, and I had no idea how to play this hero (I ended up going some sort of intelligence build, with slight tankiness, since I noticed that Geneva's auto attack was not half bad and neither were her damaging spells). The point is, despite getting rofl-stomped by the other team, I had a lot of fun playing this hero...so could someone make a proper guide for me so I can play this hero correctly?

IMO most important things on Geneva:

-Zeal, she is the only hero I get it for. Combined with her skills and items makes her nearly impossible to kill, even if alone.

-Silver Soul. Buff your entire team's movement speed

-Korhal, obvious reasons

-Cerebro, give mana to allies, and massive boost in DPS

-Nitrogen, some CC, int and hp.

-Atom Smasher: op item, due to high base damage and massive amounts of CC.

-Yamato, op good active for even more mobility, more spell damage, and lots more spellspam.

*You can replace one of the lower 3 items with DST or Organic, or even Taser if need be.

Insane mobility, good spellspam, moderate tankiness and nice team support.

Skills: e-w-q then max e then split w and q equally get r whenever you can.

q isn't that powerfull early game i just use it for the speedboost and initial heal. Or to make my siegecreep tank the tower.

e makes laning against geneva a pain. She can hold off queen with ease.

w also usefull in holding lane with slow.

R is to promote a carry to an immortal granting it the power to pooldive etc. eat stewie with molotov, kill justicar (barbed and ultied) without leach

Talents fitness cdr energy regen movement wealth/overlord transport

Items: Treasure into silver soul, then spellbuffer making you the ultimate support giving speedboost shields and hp.

Then i get nitrogen to ensure some slow effect and hp.

The rest is all free for goodies: taser, korhal, coa, or paralax. Just get whatever your team lacks and it needs.

And if you are ahead you can try ihan and sell after stacks somewhere down the road..

I build geneva 100% support so no need for trolling with cerebro/stars/gravity/yamato as you should be busy helping allies instead of wanting to do dmg.

IMO most important things on Geneva:

-Zeal, she is the only hero I get it for. Combined with her skills and items makes her nearly impossible to kill, even if alone.

-Silver Soul. Buff your entire team's movement speed

-Korhal, obvious reasons

-Cerebro, give mana to allies, and massive boost in DPS

-Nitrogen, some CC, int and hp.

-Atom Smasher: op item, due to high base damage and massive amounts of CC.

-Yamato, op good active for even more mobility, more spell damage, and lots more spellspam.

*You can replace one of the lower 3 items with DST or Organic, or even Taser if need be.

Insane mobility, good spellspam, moderate tankiness and nice team support.

Zeal on tanky Toxi is fun... It's funny to watch a full HP hero try to kill you when you have zeal and toxi's passive combined with his slow, you just sit there kiting all day long.