Random respawn + same hero modes.

John

It's time to give something back to the ih community, these modes are fun to play every now and then, but to be honest I haven't played it since brax was inhousing with us, which is A LONG time ago.

I bet most people on the forums today haven't even been invited to play these kind of modes.

So please give a few still active players the possibility to launch these, who knows it might even help grow mumble community.

We did same hero IHes on SEA just using test mode, so it should be easy to set up I guess. Wrath did the random respawn modes occasionally, I'm sure he still has it set up it's just up to ekco if he wants others with it, (?)

An -aram mode would be nice as an option for the game in general too, might help the pub scene a bit.

I don't think I've ever played an ih with wrath, and I've been around for way to long.. Which pretty much means that it would be nice if a few other selected people would have to ability to start these kind of modes too, let's do something crazy like giving someone from EU powers to start these kind of modes to.

I don't think I've ever played an ih with wrath, and I've been around for way to long.. Which pretty much means that it would be nice if a few other selected people would have to ability to start these kind of modes too, let's do something crazy like giving someone from EU powers to start these kind of modes to.

Dev console is so abuse worthy (there is a reason why only RNG/Wrath can access it). I mean I support an EU mod, but an EU with dev powers...that's some armageddon shet.

Wrath can only do so much he cant publish the map. Thats the biggest down fall of the editor. You cant really have multiple people working on it due to a bottleneck. Wrath has the same frustrations that the general player base has.

You can use a dropbox and share account information with trusted editors.

• 1 month later...