Eternity

ChoJo

One of my friend from IAOSI told me to try this item on Boros, and frankly, damn its good...

The score was even, and I was able to fully tank a cat and a justiciar with a dst, khali, lethal and eternity. Don't forget, the score was even and I wasnt fed if I compare myself to them.

I heal for like 60 lifesteal each hit, I were able to kill cat and justiciar and leave the fight with half of my HP still. Plus the justiciar had the Fortify talent.

Dunno about you, but I feel Eternity on boros a little bit too good? I think it procs with his passive also.

I think I have been in that game last night: I'm Wai the zeratul, u are boros, we have a rancor, plus two leavers. They have shadow, nova, leo cat and justicar.

While the healing on eternity looks op, I think other factors kicks in as well.

1) Only 3 of us left in the game for most of the time, leaver bonus and minerals kicks in. As I remember 3 of us stablize and getting kills after that two flobbing feeders left, so we all end up with positive k/d. In some sense we are fed even the overall score is about even throughout the match.

2) Their justicar seems to have afk for quite a long time. I remember once I saw him at single digit lvl when I was like lvl 15 or 16, and justicar remained underlvl whole match.

3) Leo died quite a lot, not sure if the total worth of his items can compare with yours. Also u are getting the most kills that match.

Just my two cents

I think I have been in that game last night: I'm Wai the zeratul, u are boros, we have a rancor, plus two leavers. They have shadow, nova, leo cat and justicar.

While the healing on eternity looks op, I think other factors kicks in as well.

1) Only 3 of us left in the game for most of the time, leaver bonus and minerals kicks in. As I remember 3 of us stablize and getting kills after that two flobbing feeders left, so we all end up with positive k/d. In some sense we are fed even the overall score is about even throughout the match.

2) Their justicar seems to have afk for quite a long time. I remember once I saw him at single digit lvl when I was like lvl 15 or 16, and justicar remained underlvl whole match.

3) Leo died quite a lot, not sure if the total worth of his items can compare with yours. Also u are getting the most kills that match.

Just my two cents

You are Wai from SEA?

• 2 weeks later...