"Give me freedom or give me death"!!

CoolNoob

As you all know this game has being through up and downs, there was a time when everything looked balanced and the Heros weren't so op. But let's not talking about the good times...... Since you'll know this game is dying. Slowly, I think what really fcked up the game was when all these clans were made, people started to hate others , people divided and as the result boom ( mumble is dead) or keeps falling deeper and deeper... I been playing this game since it came out , I noticed that most people leave this game cuz of the bugs or people making them rage, CLANS.. We got like 20 or 30 different clans for this game with at least 10 people in each the average is like 35 or 40 I'm each clan (some clans got more) but wouldn't it be nice to ALL of us reunite like the family we were before that would really help mumble come up and people might start coming back to this game cuz if we don't!! This going is going to die and totally dissapear . I agree with updating to hots but if we are going to lose more member , just don't do it. Ik EKCO tries to do all he cans to maintain the game and the page alive but this game is not making any money. My point is just that all these clans shap needs to go away in order to success or grown WE all need to reunite like the FAMILY we are

"GIVE FREEDOM OR GIVE ME DEATH"

God bless you all

As you all know this game has being through up and downs, there was a time when everything looked balanced and the Heros weren't so op. But let's not talking about the good times...... Since you'll know this game is dying. Slowly, I think what really fcked up the game was when all these clans were made, people started to hate others , people divided and as the result boom ( mumble is dead) or keeps falling deeper and deeper... I been playing this game since it came out , I noticed that most people leave this game cuz of the bugs or people making them rage, CLANS.. We got like 20 or 30 different clans for this game with at least 10 people in each the average is like 35 or 40 I'm each clan (some clans got more) but wouldn't it be nice to ALL of us reunite like the family we were before that would really help mumble come up and people might start coming back to this game cuz if we don't!! This going is going to die and totally dissapear . I agree with updating to hots but if we are going to lose more member , just don't do it. Ik EKCO tries to do all he cans to maintain the game and the page alive but this game is not making any money. My point is just that all these clans shap needs to go away in order to success or grown WE all need to reunite like the FAMILY we are

"GIVE FREEDOM OR GIVE ME DEATH"

God bless you all

I don't understand why you'd want one clan - you need multiple choice to create a competitive spirit amongst the community. Sure for a while the majority of AoS players where divided over 2 VoIP clients, but clans are not the people rage quit en masse. I stopped playing about a day before the latest 'big' patch in July. Mumble wasn't 'dead' but was fairly active, my meaning of fairly active being approximately 20-25 people on.

I returned about a month later in August. Mumble was dead. During less popular times I came into Mumble and saw normally about 3/4 people on (still do). Including I may add RNG who is almost always in his own channel.

The reason, which is blindingly obvious, is the way updates are sprung up on people. There would be no issue if these updates where good, but by God some are pathetic. I mean creep with as much HP as towers - this is so whacked out. We've heard too many mixed signals from devs, there have been balance patches oriented to both pubs and IHs, but this screams stupidity because of how punishing the mechanic was in public games. I came on briefly 2 weeks ago and I literally couldn't believe it.

You say you've played since the start, I'm not sure how you can fail to detect the steep decline in players after every recent major patch (see Figure 1). Mainly due to the way the devs generally mess up every time they release something new - I understand making things slightly OP to increase popularity - but releasing game breaking items is ridiculous. Items/hero skills such as these hurt both the public and inhouse scene.

Figure 1:

CPszw.jpg Credit for graph goes to Eternity.

What hurt inhouse players the most was the 'being taken for a ride' concept. The developement had conversations with players, then turned around and introduced a morphed concept of what was discussed. Not once, but on multiple occasions. As such players went to, understandably, more balanced MOBAS such as Dota 2/LoL. You may say why? Why should the development listen to their player base? The answer is simple: the real stand out unique selling point of AoS is its small custom map nature. If you really want to you can get to know almost every IH player.

False conversations which amounted to nothing let people down, and wasted their time. In my opinion development should listen to players - but also adjust recommendations to account for opinion based bias. Something which is needed in the IH scene may be disastrous in the pub scene, and the Mumble community may not immediately see that. It's a tricky job to in effect almost balance for 2 games - but for many people the task has been screwed up on too many occasions for them to still care.

Tl;Dr

Clans didn't kill AoS. Updates Downgrades did.

mumble is dead because IH takes too long to setup

close thread.

Once there are 10 people ready to play, this takes no time at all. But mumble isn't just about playing games, but trying to improve the game through discussion and socializing. In order to set up a game you usually have to be known or no one will listen to you. And the known people are always the ones discussing. If there were more people you could just find 10 and play without them, but if 5 out of your 13 aren't ready to play, then have fun waiting or doing something else like pubbing.

Then bring back aos 6.0 or sotis(aos) 4.0

This aint how it works brA! Like in relationship

WHen u break up, U "just dont go back to same water"

IF something is severely damaged (most often by slow contant damages, outcome of losses to gain/benefits) U need to PUMP NUCLEAR POWER, U need to PUMP HARD, and KEEP PUMPING, giving everything u had and u have, from all of the experiences, simply cause normal power was not enough (if it was, it would not go into this stage). U need to do this in THIS TIME, fix all those big cluster problems, that were not handled, or accumulated from the small ones. And THIS is only possible if ITS NOT DEAD completly, otherwise u need to start a new thing, there must be left some small connections, bonds, things, some good stuff, something u need to hang on and build ON it, and FROM it ALL of this rest i mentioned.

Its not to be "the same it was, with old issues", ITS TO BE BETTER, even better then it was, and have vision that it will keep getting better.