You guys know any good streams? I got one

BestPlayer

I'm interested in primilarily DotA 2 and LoL streams, but also AoS (if there are any active ones???)

At this point I really like watching Shab stream. No, this isn't some shameless, mindless plug - but also serious. He is actually pretty good at both the game, and at streaming. If anyone is interested, his stream is: http://www.twitch.tv/shablagooo

I really hope I'm not violating any rules by advertising his stream(?) if I am, please just let me know and I will rectify this thread to not include the link.

Anyway, you guys got any links for me? I used to watch notail, when I last played, and also sometimes LoL stream froggen - who is Danish like me, obviously.

I only watch Dota2 or sc2 and I usually check TeamLiquid and the featured streamers. Generally Demon streams Ixdl ih games and they're pretty fun to watch, a bit better than mm streams. Imo the most enjoyable pro stream is Liquid`TC's since he sometimes interacts with chat and answers questions plus his music isn't garbage. Singx2, Fluff and Aliastar are also good but they stream inconsistently.

• 4 weeks later...

For LoL:

Toplane: Voyboy and Dyrus

Mid: Froggen, Link (on Azubu), C9 Hai, Bischu and Scarra

Jungle: Oddone, Saintvicious, Meteos

Support: Xpecial and Edward

ADC: rekkles, Chaox, Wildturtle, Doublelift (Azubu), Qtpie

Aren't most of those NA guys kinda bad compared to the Russians, Europeans and Asians?

Aren't most of those NA guys kinda bad compared to the Russians, Europeans and Asians?

First, not bad, maybe not as good, but not bad. Second, even if they were their streams are still better because they talk a bit more, at least from what I have watched.

Soed, to watch asian streams from the masters of the game, you have to be asian. Are you asian? That's what I thought.

I watch Asian DotA streams, although I don't watch a lot of streams.

@Moo

They are quite a bit worse. Your reasoning is also not really correct. Why not, for example, watch Wicked? Froggen mentioned for mid, obviously need to watch Wicked for top---- And he's better than all of those NA scrubs ;-)

I watch Asian DotA streams, although I don't watch a lot of streams.

@Moo

They are quite a bit worse. Your reasoning is also not really correct. Why not, for example, watch Wicked? Froggen mentioned for mid, obviously need to watch Wicked for top---- And he's better than all of those NA scrubs ;-)

First, I did not make that list, I was saying that in the streams by people from NA they talked more and explained what they were doing more often than people streaming in other places. I'm not making a stereotype, I'm just speaking from personal experience and giving a reason to watch streams from NA players.

Chaox, Doublelift, C9 Hai, Bischu = Asian... What's the different, Bjerg and Froggen came from Europe and his stream is on NA, what's the different ? Sometimes there's Dyrus stream on Asia... Well, Curse have Voyboy is an excellent top laner but Saint is not as good as a jungler like OddOne, some teams have their weakness and their strong point, can't say anyone is bad. But in my opinion,

Best top laner : Voyboy and Wicked's Irelia

Best mid laner : Bischu with nidalee and jayce

Best jungler : OddOne ( He keep track the buff spawn and dragon, objective on the map and good at predict moves of other jungler )

Best Support : "Edward, The Prince of Thresh"

Best "Maskman" ( Honestly I hate adc so much that I don't want to type it out ) : CLG Doublelift ( 1v5 situation on world championship with vayne ) or Gambit Genja ( Urgot )

Chaox, Doublelift, C9 Hai, Bischu = Asian... What's the different, Bjerg and Froggen came from Europe and his stream is on NA, what's the different ? Sometimes there's Dyrus stream on Asia... Well, Curse have Voyboy is an excellent top laner but Saint is not as good as a jungler like OddOne, some teams have their weakness and their strong point, can't say anyone is bad. But in my opinion,

Best top laner : Voyboy and Wicked's Irelia

Best mid laner : Bischu with nidalee and jayce

Best jungler : OddOne ( He keep track the buff spawn and dragon, objective on the map and good at predict moves of other jungler )

Best Support : "Edward, The Prince of Thresh"

Best "Maskman" ( Honestly I hate adc so much that I don't want to type it out ) : CLG Doublelift ( 1v5 situation on world championship with vayne ) or Gambit Genja ( Urgot )

lol @ naming any NA players in there, esp OddOne RLY

rofl

lol @ naming any NA players in there, esp OddOne RLY

rofl

If you say Genja is NA, ur retarded, if you are saying Doublelift are NA, you are retarded and have huge racism problems with player skill. Go and play with russian in Dota, you will feel the different between league russian

Best top laner in the world: Voyboy????

Best jungler in the world: OddOne????

While Doubelift is good, he is still not the best in the world LOL - although he is heads and shoulders above guys like Voyboy and OddOne...

Do you know the word "In my opinion" ? Read before trying to reply pls, and that's all I watched, everyone habe their own favourite player, not neccessary the same