AwesomeClock tells you about good music here

NotAClock

It seems to be today that a lot of individuals do not understand good music so I shall teach you all the music that makes angels dance. Since it would be too hard to list them in order of best to worst I'll just list them in no particular order.

1. Dev

Dev is a good starter to this list because she brings a lot of what music needs to the table. She is sexy and makes good clubbing music that allows you all to get laid. It's hard not to jump up and dance to her music and she's not afraid to sing about the club life either. Songs about drinking and sex are always good and there are few music artists that can do it better than Dev. Hopefully she continues this style of music even with her new baby.

To be continued...

2. LMFAO

Literally one of the best music artists of our generation, LMFAO does what 99% of Americans wish they could do: party and get paid. They can sing about anything and make more money than Jamie Dimon which goes to show you their power and influence. They should be recognized in the musical hall of fame for their contributions to society IMO.

I heard 2 chains is a very talented musician. He is the funniest rapper of all time with great lines such as "she got a big booty so I call her big booty" or more recently "let's put this thing in action x 10, 2 chainz." His highly complicated lyrics are sure to make any five year old smile and giggle with excitement. Please feel free to add anymore mind boggling lyrics so others can appreciate his "greatness."

• 2 weeks later...